40 ~ I'm fine

You sat entered the house with a sigh. You put your bags away and completely ignored your parents and looked in ever room for Evi.

'Y/N!!!!' You heard Evi squeak.

She ran towards you. You smiled and hugged her. She hugged you back.

'I'm so glad you're back!' She smiled.

You let her go and walked into the living room. It was completely decorated with Christmas decoration. You sat down and sighed.

'Dinner is already here.' You mother smiled.

You got up and sat down. The table was filled with your favourite food. You filled your plate and looked at your food. Everyone started eating and you just stared at your plate.

'Y/N... are you alright? You haven't talked. Normally you're full of stories. Did something happen?' Your father asked.

You looked up and shrugged. You took a small bite of your food.

'Y/N.. you can talk to us.'

You looked up and sighed. How were you going to tell them without mentioning Draco.

'A friend stopped being friends with me because of you guys. He said that my parents were the reason. Are you guys not telling me something?'

They looked at you and then at each other.

'No dear... Is it because we're muggles.'

'That can't be it. He didn't care about that before this all.' Your father spoke.

'If he stopped being friend with you, he wasn't a real friend.' Your mother commented.

You dropped your fork and got up. You just didn't believe them. You slammed the door behind you and ran up to your room. You Hedwig in front of your window.

'Hedwig?' You mumbled.

You walked over to the window and opened it. Hedwig flew in and sat down on your cupboard next to your owl. You grabbed a letter from his beak.

To: Y/N
From: Harry

You sighed and opened the letter.

Dear Y/N,

Are you okay? You seemed upset... I hope everything is fine.

Hermione told us about you and Malfoy. I just want you to know that we won't judge you for liking our enemy. But seeing the reason why he broke up with you he seems no good.

You probably don't want to hear this but you deserve better. You can get angry at Hermione but we would find out anyways... I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Bye, Harry.

You could be expected this to come out.. You sighed and grabbed some paper and one of your many quills.

Dear Harry,

I'm fine, just a bit sad about everything that happened with Draco indeed..

I'm happy you won't judge me. I should have told you before. It just wouldn't seem right for anyone to find out seeing Cedric just passed away when we got together, besides I'm a muggle-born and our parents hate each other.

I'll get over it! Don't worry to much about me, I'll make sure I'll be fine when I come back to Hogwarts.

Bye! Y/N.

You grabbed an envelope and wrote on the top:

To: Harry
From: Y/N.

You gave the letter to Hedwig and send the owl away. You closed your window. You sat down on your bed. You sighed and looked at your nightstand. One of the small doors was open. You got up and opened it. You grabbed the only thing that was inside.. the picture Draco send you.. You looked at it and before you knew it tears ran down your face.

'Y/N?' You heard your sister asked.

She walked over to you.

'Is this friend maybe called... Draco?' She asked.

You looked up and she sat down besides you. She rubbed your back and tried to comfort you.

'I'm fine Evi. Just leave me alone.' You spoke between your sobs.

She got up and walked away. She closed the door.

-

Draco entered his manor and sighed while he walked inside. He didn't say anything and walked straight up to his room. Narcissa immediately noticed that something was up but Lucius didn't seem to care. He just went back to work.

Draco sat down on his bed and sighed. Even though he broke up with you it was bothering him. He knew it would bring him more problems when he stayed with you. His parents would already hate him but this would make everything even worse.

He sighed and put of his jacket. He laid back on his bed. Narcissa sighed and walked upstairs. Something in her hand that actually belonged to Draco. She knocked on his door.

'Yes?' He asked.

Narcissa came in and looked at her son.

'Everything alright?' She asked.

'Yes mother.' He sighed.

'Are you sure?' She asked.

Draco nodded.

'Can I ask you a question?' He then asked.

'Sure dear.'

'Are you 100% sure a about Y/L parents?' He asked.

Narcissa looked at him and nodded.

'I'm sorry.' She said.

Draco looked at her in confusion.

'For what?' He asked.

Narcissa walked towards him and handed him the picture you send him. Draco looked at her.

'I didn't tell you father... I also found the letters.. You seem to really care for her.'

Draco grabbed the picture and looked at it.

'Seemed... I broke up with her because if this entire situation. How did you get this anyways?'

'I was cleaning up your room and then I found it.'

Draco looked at the picture before putting it away. Narcissa wanted to walk away but then saw her depressed son.

'Dear, I won't tell anyone. If she makes you happy, don't be afraid to love her.'

Draco looked at his mother. She showed her one of her rare smiles and then walked away.

-

You had finally calmed down and you were ready to go downstairs again. You sighed when you entered the living room. Everyone looked at you. You ignored them and grabbed something to drink and one of the few chocolate frogs you had at home. You sat down in the kitchen and opened your chocolate frog. You quickly grabbed it and ate it.

'Y/N.. come with us.' Your mother said.

You looked back and sighed. You got up and sat down in the chair that was left.

'Why are you angry at us?' Your mother asked you.

'You're not honest with me. You know that I can see when you lie.'

'We've been nothing but honest with you Y/N. We don't know what this friend is talking about.'

You sighed and decided to just let it go. You took a sip from your drink. Evi looked at you. You opened your arms. She got up and hugged you.

'I'm sorry.' You said.

'It's fine.' She smiled.