19 ~ official

Hi guys!

On the 9th of February I'll be on wattpad for half a year! I'm going to do a face reveal and answer your questions! If you have a question you can comment them here! I'll tag you in my chapter!

Bye~

-

You ran out of the tent and followed Harry. Everyone was screaming and running around.

'Get of here! It are the death eaters!' Someone screamed.

Death eaters... you didn't even  know what death eater were! Flames came up from the tents to your left.

'Get back to the port key everyone and stick together!' Arthur screamed. 'Fred, George, Ginny is your responsibility.'

You looked at the flames and before you knew it, everyone was gone.

'Y/N!' Hermione screamed, but you didn't see her anywhere.

'Harry?! Ron?! Hermione?! Arthur?! Anyone?!' You yelled but you got no answer.

You started running. The fire caught up quickly.  You stared at the dark figures in front of you. Were that death eaters? You didn't have those in America.

You ran into the crowd who were running on the opposite direction. You bumped into people.

'Y/N!' Cedric screamed.

'Cedric?!' You yelled.

You ran and ran past the tents and the fire. It was so hot but you had to keep going. The death eaters past and you started to freak out.

Tents all around you caught fire. People screaming and yell, pushing and pulling. In inhuman. You ran down hill and someone ran you over.

You laid there on your stomach. People running over you. It hurt so much. You covered your head before you got hit in the head and passed out.

-

You woke up and the moon shined bright above you. Every single tent was burned down and all that was left were the ashes.

'Y/N... thank Gosh you're okay!'

You looked up and saw Cedric. You smiled at him.

'I'm fine... what happened? What are death eaters?'

'You got run over by people... I found you on the floor... and death eaters are the followers of a dark Lord that was trying to get to power.'

A light went up in the air and a green skull appeared in the sky, a snake slowly coming into existence. You looked at it.

The others quickly joined you.

'Where's Harry?' Ginny asked.

You shrugged.

'Harry?!' You heard Ginny shout.

'Y/N!' Ron followed.

You all got up and started looking for him.

'Where are you?!' Ron screamed.

'Harry?!' Hermione yelled.

'Harry?!' Fred and gorge yelled.

You saw Harry and grabbed Ron and Hermiones arm.

'We've been looking for you for ages!' Ron spoke.

Harry looked at him and then at you and Hermione.

'We thought we lost you.' He softly spoke.
You stared back at the sky. That skull was giving you the creeps.