14 ~ hospital wing

You sat down in the grass next to Ron and he growled a bit in pain. You looked at his leg. Hermione did the same and Harry got up and walked towards Sirius.

'We have to take him to the hospital wing.' You sighed and trying to stop the bleeding. 'That looks really painful.'

'So painful.' Ron sighed. 'They might chop it off!'

'I'm sure madam Pomfrey will fix it in a heartbeat.' Hermione spoke.

'It's to late, it's ruined. It'll have to be chopped off.'

'Oh come on Ron! You just want a wooden leg.' You joked.

Lupin walked out of the hole and Peter popped his head up.

'Anything but the Dementors!' He yelled. 'Ron! Haven't I been a good pet?! You won't let them give me to the dementors, will you?' He begged Ron. 'I was your rat!'

Ron pulled his hand from his grib.

'Sweet girl!' Peter spoke while looking at you. 'Clever girl!' He then said while looking at Hermione. 'Sure you two won't let them-'

'Get away from them.' Lupin hissed.

You looked at Lupin who dragged Peter with him. You looked back and Ron's leg and wiped some blood away. Then Hermione looked up at the moon. You did the same.

'Oh no...' you mumbled. 

'Harry!' Hermione yelled while pointing at the moon.

Lupin looked up and the moonlight hit his face. His eyes widened and turned red. His mouth slowly opened and he growled and tried to fight against it. Sirius ran towards him and shielded in front of him.

'You know the man you truly are Remus! The heart is where you truly live.'

Lupin dropped his wand and screamed.

'The flesh is only flesh!'

Peter grabbed the wand but Harry disarmed him. Then Peter turned into a ran and ran off. Harry wanted to go after him but Hermione grabbed his sleeve while you helped Ron up.

'Harry!' She hissed.

'Remus! Remus!'

The nails on Lupin his hand became sharp, his clothes fell off and his teeth were creapily sharp.

'Run! Run!' Sirius yelled.

You shielded your friends and pushed them behind you. Sirius was pushed to ground and Lupins face started to change shape. He howled and pushed Remus down hill. You grabbed Ron's arm and pulled it over your shoulder so he could lean on you.

'Come on!' You sighed.

'Wait...'

Hermione slowly stepped forwards.

'Hermione... bad idea... bad idea.' Ron spoke terrified.

'Professor?' She asked.

Lupin looked at her.

'Professor Lupin?'

He howled again and Hermione ran back. Harry grabbed your arm and Hermione grabbed Ron's other arm.

'Nice doggy... nice doggy.' Ron stressed.

Snape ran out of the hole and looked at all of you.

'There you are, Potter.' He hissed.

Then lupin roared and Snape turned around. Now he was shielding all of you. Lupin scratched. He hit the side of your cheek with his nails, making 3 deep wounds. You all fell down and you gasped in pain. He wanted to scratch again but Sirius, who was changed into a wolf, attacked him. You all got up and Snape shielded again. You wiped your hand passed your cheek seeing more blood then fabric. You swallowed and looked at Harry.