41 ~ the note

You sighed and looked at the Hogwarts express. You promised Harry you'd fell better, you were planning on going to Hogwarts fresh. No more boy problems for you.

You put your trolley away and got on to the train. You started looking for and empty compartment and sat down. You grabbed a fault prophet you picked up before going to into the train.

Are we still safe?

After major claims of Albus Dumbledore and the one and only Harry Potter more and more wizards and witches start to doubt whether or not we are safe.

Albus Dumbledore and his young student Harry Potter have been claiming that the dark Lord is at rise again. After the tragic accident of Cedric Diggiry during the Triwizard tournament, Harry Potter has been claiming that he was killed by the dark Lord.

Although Albus claims that everyone is in danger and that Hogwarts might not be as safe as promised, Delores Umbridge comments: "I can assure all of you that there is no such treat. I've been around Hogwarts and can't see any signs of a dark wizard. Also in the minstery and Hogsmead nothing seems to be going on. Both Albus and Harry are making false claims and I want to assure everyone that everything is fine."

Still the question remains: are we safe?

You rolled your eyes and Harry came in.

'Hi Harry.' You smiled.

'Hi Y/N.. what's with the eye rolling?'

'Umbridge, what else?' You grinned. 'Here, read this.'

You handed him the daily prophet. He sat down and read the article. After he was done he sighed and handed it back to you.

'I swear to you Y/N..-'

'I know Harry... I believe you.' You smiled.

Hermione and Ron came in.

'Hi guys.' You said.

'Hi Y/N!' Hermione smiled.

She sat down next to you and Ron sat down besides Harry.

'How are you?' She asked.

'I'm fine. I really needed that holiday. You know, to clear out my head. Decided what I want and where this was heading... it was quite relieving.'

'Good you did that.. did get what you saw in Malfoy anyway.' Ron sighed.

You decided not to answer. Maybe it would look like you actually cared that he said that.

'Hermione, take a look at this.' You said while handing the daily prophet to her.

You pointed at the article and Hermione started reading it. You the train started moving and you looked at the door of the compartment, wondering if more people would come in. Hermione sighed furiously and you look at her.

'She's mental! Absolutely insane! I swear I could kill her!'

'What?' Ron asked confused.

Hermione handed him to new paper and he started reading it.

'She's bringing more and more people in danger through these kind of claims.' Harry sighed.

'And I'm afraid it won't stop.'

There was a knock on the compartment door. You looked up and saw Draco. You sighed and looked away.

'Piss of, Malfoy.' Harry sighed.

'I need to have a word with Y/L.'

'I don't want to talk to you.' You said.

'Come on, I have to discuss something with you.'

'No! Go away. Just leave me alone.'

Draco sighed and you looked at him. He then just walked away. You sighed and moved your hand through your hair.

'Don't you think it might have been important?' Hermione asked.

'He broke up with me.. what could possibly be important?'

'Umbridge has to quit doing what she's doing. She can't bring the entire wizarding community in danger.' Ron spoke.

'Exactly..' You sighed.

-

You arrived at Hogwarts and got out of the train. In the distance you already saw the  carriages. You started walking towards them.

Hermione on the other hand, got pulled away by Draco.

'Just leave me alone Malfoy.'

'I need you to give this to Y/N. Make sure she reads it... please..'

Hermione sighed and looked at the piece of parchment in his hand. She grabbed it and then walked away.

You all sat down in a carriage. Hermione sat down besides you and pushed the paper into your hand. Without saying anything.

'What's this?'

'I would read that later if I were you.'

You put the piece if parchment away.

'How did you get that?' Harry asked.

'It was given to me.'

'By who?'

'Someone.' She sighed.

She knew that if she would say: Draco or Malfoy you would never read it.

You looked into the distance and let your mind wonder off. It was so hectic. What did you want at this point? Be a part of Dumbledores Army? Be with Draco? Both? It was so frustration knowing that you wouldn't find that out soon.

Before you knew it you arrived at Hogwarts. You got out of the carriage and walked with your friends inside. You sat down at the Gryffindor table. Chatting was heard all around you. You sighed and grabbed the piece of parchment from your robe pocket. Your curiosity got the better of you. You opened it.

Dear Y/N,

Don't stop reading this, I know you recognise the hand writing. I just wanted to tell you that my mother knows that we've been dating. I won't tell you how or what but I just wanted you to know. I also want to know what you want.. it was unfair for me to treat you like this. If you want we can talk.. midnight, at the astronomy tower. If you don't show up, I'll leave you alone. That's a promise.

Draco.

You glanced at the Slytherin table. Draco looked away as soon as he noticed you were looking at him. You put the paper back in your pocket and focussed on the dinner.

'What did it say?' Hermione asked.

'Nothing.' You sighed while filling your plate.

'It seemed quite urgent. Are you sure?'

'I am. It was nothing special.'

You sighed and started eating. Knowing Draco was watching you. Probably wondering if you would come. You were wondering if you would come. Was that what you wanted? Maybe..