81 ~ I thought you approved

This book is slowly coming to an end.. I only have a few chapters left.. I don't like it xD

-

'Hey Neville.' You smiled while he walked into the common room.

Everyone was back from their winter holiday. The common room was filled with chatting students and more were coming in.

'Hi.' Neville smiled while sitting down besides you. 'You seem happy.'

'Because I am happy.' You smiled. 'How was your holiday?'

'It was good. Celebrating Christmas with my grandmother. Yours?'

You smiled when thought back to everything you and Draco did.

'Mine was okay.'

'Are you sure? It seems like it was amazing. Did I miss something?'

'No. Not at all.'

'You seem to be glowing? Like you have a new aura around you. What happened to you?'

'Nothing. Can't I be happy?'

You didn't want to tell him with this many Gryffindors around. You and Draco weren't going to keep it a secret but Hermione and Ginny still couldn't find out.

'But you're weirdly happy.'

'Weirdly?' You asked while getting up. 'I don't know what you're talking about.'

You walked over to the exit and walked outside. Neville walked after you. You saw Draco downstairs, talking to Pansy. You smiled while looking at him.

'I know that smile. You and Draco are back together.' Neville said.

You turned around and looked at him.

'Maybe..'

'Seriously? What happened to the: I'm a strong woman I don't need him.'

'You're the one who said that we should get back together already.' You spoke while crossing your arms. 'Besides.. a lot happened in the holiday. You haven't seen it all but Draco really cares about me.. and I really care about him.'

'Are you still in love with him? After everything he has done to you?' Neville asked.

'Yes.. I've seen that it wasn't only his fault. I didn't see the mistake I have made. That's why we're back together. I hope you're going to support me in this.'

You turned away from him and walked down the stairs. Draco looked up and stopped talking to Pansy as soon as he saw you. Be walked over to you with a smile and pulled you closer so he could kiss you. You laid your hands in his neck and kissed him back right away. Draco pulled back and then noticed Neville. They had eye contact for a moment and Neville then walked away.

'So what was his response?' Draco asked.

'It was weird.. I thought he'd be a bit more excited about it seeing he was the one who wanted me to get back with you before.'

'He'll come around.' Draco smiled.

You two walked over to Pansy.

'I can't believe I'm saying this but I think you two being together is a good thing. I'm glad Draco has you back.. and I'm sorry for what I've done to you before.'

You smiled.and hugged her. She was surprised but she hugged you back. Draco smiled and watched you two.

'I'm proud of you guys.' He smiled.

You let her go and smiled and Draco.

'It's time for us to get along too.' You spoke. 'If you want that.'

'Of course.' Pansy smiled.

'This is an important day in history.' Draco laughed.

'Definitely.' You smiled.

-

'I've been looking for you everywhere! Why weren't you in the common room this morning?' Neville asked.

You looked up. You were waiting at the lake for Draco. Your N.E.W.Ts were coming up so you were reading.

'I slept in Draco's room.'

'Couldn't you have told me?'

'You haven't spoken to me since you found out that me and Draco are back together. You've been avoiding me so I couldn't really tell you.'

'You could have walked up to me!'

You closed your book and looked at him while raising your brows.

'Seriously? So that I can watch you walk away from me? I thought you approved. You promised me that you would support me in this. I put all my trust in this friendship we have and you pretended to be supportive but in the end you're not. Even Pansy is more supportive than you are!'

'Well I'm sorry but I thought I approved until you actually started dating him! Your precious relationship was toxic and this one won't be any different.'

'Oh my god Longbottom.' Draco sighed.

You looked up and saw him with two cups of pumpkin juice.

'Are you serious about this?' Draco asked while sitting down besides you.

You grabbed the cup from him and took a sip.

'I am. I don't think this is a good decision.'

'Just because almost everybody thinks that, doesn't mean that it's true.' You hissed. 'Draco and I are doing better then ever. He's sweet to me, we are enjoying our time together.'

'In the long run it's going to go wrong again.' Neville said.

'No it's not going to go wrong.' Draco snapped.

'It is. I'm predicting that.'

'Oh my god can you just shut up?! It's not going to go wrong! I realise how lucky I am to have her back. I realise what an amazing person so is. I know that I messed up but some miracle gave me a second chance and I'm not going to fuck it up again!' Draco hissed. 'I love her with all of my heart. She means the absolute world to me! I'm not going to throw that away again!'

You blushed and smiled at Draco. You grabbed his hand. Draco looked at you.

'Don't get to worked up. It's not worth it.'

'But he-'

'Dray..'

He sighed.

'Okay. I'm sorry.'

Neville was surprised by him actually calming down after you said something.

'It's okay.' You smiled.

You kissed him shortly and he smiled happily at you afterwards.

'I love that smile. It's special.' You grinned. 'An after kiss smile. So pure and lovely.'

His smile grew a little wider. When you looked up Neville was gone. You sighed.

'I expected more from Neville.' Draco sighed.

'Me too..'

Draco saw that it really bothered you. He pulled you closer to him. You laid your head in his shoulder.

'It'll be okay.' He said.

'I hope so. I don't want this to ruin it.'

'It won't. Nothing will ruin us anymore.'