15 ~ Meeting some parents

As soon as Harry and Hermione disappeared they walked in through the doors of the hospital wing.

'I was just talking to you over there! How did you get there?' Ron asked freaked out.

'What's he talking about Harry?' Hermione asked. 

'I don't know Hermione.' Harry looked at Ron. 'Honestly Ron, how can someone be at two places at the same time?'

Hermione started laughing and Harry laughed too. You joined in knowing what they meant. 

'We saved him Y/N... both of them.' Hermione smiled.

'Thank you guys so much. Really, I don't know how to thank you.' You smiled.

-

A few days later you sat down in the Hogwarts express. You looked out of the window and Harry, Hermione and Ron sat down with you.

'Y/N... I have the feeling that I have to apologize. We dragged you into this, gave you scars that won't dissappear, almost got you into trouble, let you make an enemy... that you're friends with us shows how kind you are.'  Hermione spoke.

'You don't have to apologize. This has been the most amazing year at school I've ever had! At Ilvermorny nothing really happened. I'm glad you guys pulled me into this. I met so many new people. Yes, Draco is an arse but that'll sort itself out. If anything I should thank you guys.'

'Aren't your parents going to freak out?' Harry asked.

'Probably.' You grinned.

Draco passed your carriage and you looked at him. You exchanged glances before he continued. You sighed and shook your head.

'You can better give up. He'll never become your friend.' Ron sighed.

'I know... he's difficult. I still don't think it's impossible. He looks so much like his dad. Both bleached hair and a strong and annoying attitude.'

'You met Lucius?' Harry asked.

You nodded and told them about the day Buckbeak had to die and how Lucius acted towards you.

'Draco must get his ideas from someone.' Ron sighed. 'His bloody father is worse then he his.'

'He seems a terrible father, if you ask me.' You said.

The trolley lady stopped and looked into the carriage.

'Anything from the trolley dears?'

You got up and looked at all the delicious candy.

'Some chocolate frogs please.' You smiled.

You got a few and paid her. Hermione got some acid popsicles, Ron got some all flavored beans and Harry also got some chocolate frogs.

'So, are your parents picking you up Y/N?' Hermione asked.

'Yes! If they can find the platform... I wrote them about how to get there. They're thrilled to meet you guys.'

'Well, I'm sure my mother would also love to meet you. She's been asking about you!' Ron said. 'It's highly annoying.'

You opened your candy and quickly ate a frog before it could jump away. You smiled and looked back out of the window.

When the train stopped you got out and grabbed your trunks. You saw Draco walking towards his parents. Lucius shot you a nasty look. You looked up and saw your parents talking with two other people. A man and a women.

The women had brown eyes and black hair. She smiled sweetly while talking. The man has brown hair and brown eyes. Hermione smiled and the two turned around.