49 ~ Christmas party

Katie bell was cursed... that was a shock. You sighed and sat down in the common room.

'How could that happen?' You sighed.

'I don't know..' Harry sighed. 'Y/N, you've been invited by Slughorn to his party. Are you going?' He asked.

'Oh..  sure.' You smiled. 'Who should I ask?' You sighed.

'I don't know.. I also have no one yet.' Harry sighed. 'Hey.. do you want to go with me?' He asked.

You sighed.

'I don't think Draco will like that.'

'Well.. Draco can't come, can he?' Harry asked.

'I'll ask him.' You sighed. 'But think of someone else before you have to go alone.'

You got up and left the common room. You looked around hoping to find Draco. You saw him coming down the stairs he looked at you.

'I need to.. ask you something.' You whispered.

Draco nodded and he continued walking. You followed him and before you knew it he pulled you into the broom closet.

'Hi.' He smiled.

'Hi.' You blushed and you pressed your lips against his.

You looked at his face. You saw that his skin was pale and he had bags under his eyes. His eyes showed you that he was stressed out. You placed your hand on his cheek.

'Draco.. You don't look good.. I mean.. You're handsome that's not it.. but you look tired. Are you okay?' You asked worried.

He place this hand over yours and worked up a small smile.

'I'm fine, honey.' He said. 'I promise you.'

'Okay.. do you want to go to Slughorns Christmas party with me?' You asked.

Draco looked at you in surprise.

'Erm.. aren't we like.. keeping this secret?' He asked.

Your smile faded when you realised it.

'Yeah.. I'm stupid I should have asked.'

'I get that you ask me. And it's very sweet. I would have said yes.'

You sighed and Draco pulled you in for a hug. You hugged him back and dug your face into his chest.

'I love you.' You mumbled. 'I trust you when you say you're okay.. but if something is wrong, please tell me.'

'I will.' Draco spoke.

You stepped a bit back and kissed him before walking out of the closet. You walked back to the common room and saw that Harry was gone. Maybe you should go alone..

You walked upstairs and saw Hermione sitting on her bed. She had problems with Ron. He was dating Lavender and she was in love with him. You sat down besides her and pulled her against you.

'I'm okay Y/N.'

'I know.' You just said.

-

You looked at your outfit and sighed. Did you look good enough? Probably. You sighed and Hermione looked up.

'You look amazing, Y/N.' Hermione smiled.

'Thanks.. So do you.'

Hermione was still busy trying to make sure she looked as perfect as she could.

'I'll get going.. I'll see you soon.' You said.

'See you!'

You started walking towards the party. When you entered it was already busy. You saw Harry who brought Luna, Ron and Lavender and some more people you knew. The place was nicely decorated and you saw Slughorn in the distance.