39 ~ I...hate...you

You sighed and stated at the plate of food in front of you. You know you had to eat but you couldn't bring it up. You weren't hungry at all.

Your eyes wondered the the Slytherin table. Draco was sitting there, laughing, fooling around... as if nothing had happened. You started to question to reason for his break up more every day. You sighed and got up.

'I'll see you guys later.' You mumbled as you walked out of the great hall.

Harry, Ron and Hermione watched you leave.

'What's wrong with her? She hasn't eaten in 3 days.. ever since the you-know-what meeting.' Ron spoke worried.

I'll go after her.' Neville spoke as he got up.

He hurried after you.

'I don't know..' Hermione shrugged, knowing the couldn't tell the two.

'Didn't she tell you what happened during the meeting? Before she left?' Harry asked.

'She said she had a fight with someone... that's all I know.' She lied.

In the meanwhile Neville saw you slowly walked back towards the common room.

'Y/N! Wait up.'

You turned around and looked at Neville.

'Hi Neville.' You said, trying to sound cheerful.

'What's wrong? You haven't been eating, you miss classes because you don't sleep.. I'm your friend, what's wrong?'

'Nothing.. I just don't feel like eating.. or sleeping.'

'Y/N.. Are you ill? Depressed? Let me help you.' He stroke some hair away from your face.

You just hugged him and he slowly hugged you back. You sighed and laid your head on his shoulder.

'Thank you Neville. I'm fine.. believe me. I will be better soon, I promise.'

You let him go and gave him a weak smile. Neville moved his hand passed your cheek.

'You have bags.'

'Neville stop.. I'm fine.'

You turned around wanted to walk away. Neville grabbed your wrist.

'If anything is wrong.. Don't hesitate and tell me.'

'I won't.'

You walked towards the common room. When you came in you sat down. A few seconds later Harry, Ron and Hermione came in. You looked at them and they all sat down around you.

'You have to tell them.' Hermione whispered in your ear.

You looked at her and shook your head. You sighed and moved your hand through your hair. You got up and left without saying anything. You turned back before going upstairs.

'Don't you dare.'

You walked upstairs and closed to door of your room. You sat down on your bed and looked around. You laid down and stated at the ceiling.

-

Hermione got up after you left and walked into the moving staircase. She hurried down, back into the greathall. She walked over to the Slytherin table and grabbed the back of Draco's robes.

'Let go of me! You filthy Mudblood.' He hissed.

'Get up, You git.'

Draco rolled his eyes and got up. Hermione let him go and they walked out of the common room.