50 ~ worst day ever

CHAPTER 50 WOOOO

Sorry, that's just awesome. I love how much you guys like this book!

Enjoy x

-

You had said your goodbyes. You hadn't seen Draco since the Christmas party. He was avoiding you. Maybe he was ashamed of what he did. You sighed and started walking towards the common room, through the empty corridors. There weren't many students left. You turned around the corner and then you felt to arms sneak around you.

'Hello beauty.' You heard as pulled you against him.

You tried your best to hold back a smile, seeing you were angry at him. But you couldn't help it. Draco pressed his lips against your neck.

'Why aren't you talking to me?' Draco asked.

'Because you've been avoiding me.' You stated.

Draco sighed and let you go. You turned around and looked at your favourite white haired boy. He didn't look much better. He still had dark circles under his eyes and his skin was almost as white as his hair.

'I haven't been avoiding you.' Draco sighed. 'This was meant to be fun and happy and romantic. We have an entire Christmas together and I wanted to make you very happy to see me... plus I thought you were angry at me for gatecrashing.'

You didn't want to bring up the subject about what Snape told Draco. You couldn't stop thinking about it.

'Are you okay?' You just asked.

Draco looked at you.

'Of course I am.' He lied. 'You've been asking me a lot lately.'

You sighed and moved your hand through your hair.

'Draco, I see you're not sleeping..  and I know you're not eating. You look so pale and you have massive bags under your eyes. Please Draco, You need to tell me what's wrong..'

'Nothing is wrong Y/N. I'm not sick, I eat and I sleep. Trust me, you'll see it when we're spending this Christmas together. Please can we just think about that?'

You stepped forwards and hugged Draco. He hugged you back.

'I'm just worried about you.'

'Don't be.' Draco just said.

You stepped back and Draco offered you his hand. You smiled and grabbed it. He tangled his fingers with you and you couldn't stop smiling.

'It's so cute how happy you get from just holding hands.' Draco smiled.

'I can't help it.' You smiled.

'That's fine. Be as happy as you can be. I love to see you happy.'

You blushed and Draco took you towards the dungeons. He walked into the common room first to see if the coast was clear. He came out and pulled you in. He took you to his room and closed the door. He smiled as he turned to you and casually walked over to you and wrapped an arm around your waist. He pulled you closer and kissed you.

You kissed him back and he placed his other hand on your cheek. Draco deepened the kiss and then pulled back.

'I love you.. so much.' Draco said. I'll cherish every moment with you forever.'

'I love you too.. I hope this will never change.. I hope that one day we'll be able to tell everyone.' You smiled.

'One day.. one day I'll treat you the way you deserve in front of everyone. It just takes some time. I hope you understand.'