37 ~ Dumbledore's army

You saw a group of students gathered in the place you decided to meet. You recognized a few... Luna, Fred, George, Ginny, Neville, Seamus, Cho... you looked at Cho and she looked at you. When your eyes met she quickly looked away. 

You walked in and everyone followed you with their eyes. You sat down in front of them. Harry sat between you and Hermione and Ron was sitting besides you. After a while, Hermione got up.

'Uhm... Hi.' She started. 'So you all know why were here... we need a teacher.'

'A proper teacher.' You sighed. 'One who really has experience in defending themself against the dark arts.' You spoke. 

'Why?' Seamus asked.

'Why? Because you know who is back.' Ron hissed.

'So he says.' Seamus sighed. 

'So Dumbledore says.' Hermione spoke.

'Dumbledore says because he says. The point is, where's the prove?'

'Wasn't Cedric's death enough proof for that stupid head of yours?!' You hissed.

'Calm down Y/N.' Ron spoke.

It was quiet for a while.

'Potter could tell us more about how Diggory got killed.' You heard someone say.

Harry got up.

'I'm not going to talk about Cedric, so if that's what you're here for you better clear out now.' Harry said.

'Come on Hermione, they're only here because they think I'm some kind off freak.' Harry whispered in Hermiones ear.

'No wait.' She whispered back.

'Is it true that you can produce the Patronus charm?' Luna then asked.

Everyone looked at Harry. An awkward silence crossed the room.

'Yes.' You stated.

'I've seen it.' Hermione spoke.

'Blimey, Harry! I didn't know you could do that.' Dean spoke.

'A-And he killed a Basilisk.' Neville spoke. 'With the sword in Dumbledores office.'

'It's true.' You smiled.

'And he fought like a hundred dementors at once.' Ron added.

'And last year he really did fight of you-know-who.' You spoke

Harry sighed.

'Look... it all sounds great, when you say it like that. But the truth is, most of that was just luck.' Harry said. 'I didn't even know what I was doing half the time, I always had help.'

'He's just being modest.' Hermione immediatly spoke. 

Harry wasn't being modest... it was true. He had help from Hermione in the third year... he was lucky that he could beat Voldemort that day on the grave yard... you didn't even know he defeated a Basilisk...

'No, Hermione.' Harry immediatly said. 'I'm not. Facing this stuff, in real life, is not like school. In school, you make a mistake but you can try again tomorrow. But out there... when you're a second away from being murdered, or watching a friend die... right before your eyes. You don't know what that's like.'

There was a small silence and everyone looked at Harry. He swallowed and sat down. You placed your hand on his shoulder to comfort him a bit.

'You're right Harry... we don't.' You spoke.