16 ~ the Weasleys

You walked through diagon alley with your parents, Hermiones parents and Hermione.

'Lovely day to get our supplies.' Hermione smiled. 

'Indeed. What do we get first?' You asked.

'Books?' Hermione suggested.

'Mom, dad, let's get our books first.' You smiled. 

You hurried into the bookshop and looked around.

'What subjects did you choose Y/N?' Hermione asked. 

'Potions, Herbology, care for magical creatures, DADA, magical history, charms... and some other subjects which I totally forgot.'

'Great.' Hermione laughed.

'Hi guys!'

You turned around and saw Neville and Lizzie.

'Hi! How are you?' You asked before hugging Neville.

'I'm fine, you?'

'Perfect! Tell me you choose Herbology.'

'Of course I did.'

You passed him a Herbology book and you grabbed one as well.

'And you Lizzie?'

'Hand me one.' She smiled. 

You handed another book to Lizzie. You saw your parents looking through some normal story books. You smiled and grabbed some other books. You saw Draco coming in in the corner of your eye. You hurried towards your mother and handed her your books and some money.

'Could you pay these for me?' You asked.

'Of course dear.' She smiled. 

Hermione walked towards her parents as well.

'Well well look at that. Two mudbloods shopping together.' Draco smirked.

You turned around and your father looked at Draco.

'Listen up you scumbag. Better get your arse out of here before you insult my daughter or her friend again.'

Draco raised his brows in amusement.

'And why would my son listen to a filthy muggle?'

Lucius spoke while standing behind Draco.

'Hello mister Malfoy.' You sighed.

'I was already wondering where miss Y/L got it from, not respecting superiors. See that she got that from her father.'

'And I can see that your son has got his attitude from his father. Listen up Lucius, why don't you spent your time a little more useful then attacking my daughter? Maybe... try to get your ego back where it belongs... non existing.' Your father spat.

You couldn't believe that this was your father talking! You grinned and smiled at Draco in amusement.

'Waste my time? I don't feel like I'm wasting my time. My ego is perfectly fine since it's supposed to be where it is now... I am better that you muggles and mudbloods. Pure-blood is the best blood.'

'What's going on over here?' Your mother asked.

'Nothing, Lucius was just leaving.' Your father spoke while crossing his arms.

'Most certainly... Come on Draco, we will not waste time on there inferiors.'

The walked away. Hermione looked at your father.

'That... was... amazing!' She grinned.

'What happened?' Your mother asked.

'Draco called Y/N and Hermione mudbloods so I told him to go away before he insulted them again. This his father interfered again... let's say I won.'