38 ~ what's the D.A?!

The D.A made a lot of progress. Neville found the room of requirements where you had been training. Harry was a great teacher and you learned a lot of new things.

'See you later Neville.' You smiled while leaving.

You weren't heading to the common room. You walked through the corridors towards the lake. Draco looked at you.

'Where In wizards name have you been?! I've been waiting here for over an Hour! Just like last week.' He sighed.

'I'm sorry.. The meeting took slightly longer.'

'That's you're excuse? Again? What meeting?' He asked.

'It's nothing. Just a group of people who hate the same person.'

'Umbridge?' He asked.

'Umbitch. Indeed.'

'She's okay. She made me a prefect.'

'I know but she's not good for this school. She's not teaching us anything.'

Draco looked at you and crossed his arms.

'Did you know that the ministry is afraid that Dumbledore is assembling an army?' Draco asked.

'Really? Dumbledore isn't really dangerous.' You sighed.

'Y/N.. there is proof about an army... meeting up somewhere. Umbridge asked us to find them. I'm going to ask you once.. are you part of an army?' He asked.

You looked at him.

I'm not Draco.'

You promised with everyone in the D.A to not tell anyone. Not even Draco... Hermione made you swear it.

'Now... May I please just kiss you?' You asked.

Draco looked at you and grinned.

'Are you seriously asking?'

He stepped closer and kissed you deeply. You kissed him back. After a while he pulled back and he moved some hair behind your ear.

'Sorry... I just don't want anything to happen to you. It's dangerous to be part of an army... especially with recent believes.'

'He's back Draco... Cedric didn't die because of nothing. I believe Harry.'

'I'm not sure.'

'But I am.'

You kissed him again and smiled.

-

'I swear, Harry has something big planned for today.' Neville smiled.

'Can't wait!' You smiled.

'The D.A is really a good thing. It was a great idea from you and Hermione.' Neville smiled.

The room of requirements appeared. Neville walked in first and when you wanted to walk in your were pulled away. You looked back and saw Draco.

'I'll be right there Neville!' You yelled.

Draco pulled you around the corner.

'Hi handsome.' You smiled.

'Don't... the D.A? The room of requirements?! What is the D.A Y/N?' He asked.

'O my gosh why are you so overprotective?! I'm just meeting up with friends.'

'And you call that the D.A?!' He asked.

You sighed and frowned.

'The room of requirements only appears to those who are in great need of it. What is the D.A.'