54 ~ this isn't you

'Listen-'

'No.. You listen to me.. do you have any idea how worried I was about you! I almost ran towards the hospital wing to see if you were okay.. then I can here and I saw you. I could see what was wrong with you.. I still don't know what happened. I saw her holding your hand and she kissed your forehead and all I could think was: maybe he needs someone which he can share every second of the day with without him being literally killed. Maybe I'm not enough anymore and he just needs that female attention from someone that can give it to him all day long.. I'm sorry that I can't be that person Draco.. I hope you're happy with Pansy.. just know that I love you and..'

You took a break. You didn't want to start crying again. Draco grabbed your hand put you pulled your hand back.

'Are you.. breaking up with me?' Draco asked.

He clearly had difficulties talking and breathing.

'I just want you to think. Think about what you're doing to me. If you need someone that there for you all day.. every second of the day.. then you should tell me. Because I can take this Draco.'

You wiped away an escaping tear. 

'I don't want to be with-' Draco gasped in pain.

You looked at him.

'I don't... want to.. be with Pansy.. I'm not cheating.. on you... I don't know why she.. did that... she was probably just worried... I love you.'

You looked at him. Draco tried to sit up. He growled in pain as he tried to get up.

'Draco-'

'I'm fine..'

He finally sat up. He grabbed your hand. You sighed and Draco wiped another tear away from your cheek.

'I'm sorry.' Draco said.

'Don't be.. it's fine.' You said. 'What happened?' You asked.

Draco let you go and opened his blouse. Slowly scars became visible on his chest. You gasped in shock.

'Harry and I.. had a little fight.. He use some.. weird spell.. it did this to me..'

You moved your stool closer to his bed. You looked at his chest.

'I'm so happy you're alive..' you said. 'I'm sorry for being a jealous bitch.'

'You have the right.. to be.. I'm an idiot.'

You grinned lightly.

'You're my idiot.' You mumbled.

Draco smiled. You leaned in and kissed him. Draco kissed you back but he had to pull back quickly. You kissed his cheek and grabbed his hand again. You rubbed your thumb passed his.

'I love you, Draco.' You said.

'I love you too.. Don't forget that.' He said.

'I promise I won't ever forget that again.' You smiled.

-

You visted Draco every night from that night on. But one night, when you came to his bed..  Draco wasn't there. You looked around but it was like he vanished.

You decided to go and look for him. Harry told you about a mission he and Dumbledore went on. Maybe he was already back? Maybe he know where Draco was.

You hurried over to the astronomy tower and walked up the stairs quietly. You could be interrupting something. You walked up the stairs. You heard the door close behind you.

'Harry, hide.' You heard Dumbledore's soft voice say.

You hurried away, into a small room underneath the top of the astronomy tower. Harry came in a few seconds later.