24 ~ the kiss...

'Perfect.' You spoke after making sure that Cedric's champion outfit was okay.

Today the first task was going to begin. You let go of his shirt and looked at your boyfriend. He placed his forehead against yours.

'Goodluck... I'll be waiting for you. Use your wand well.'

'I will.' He spoke.

You hugged him tightly.

'Please come back...' you spoke softly.

'Don't worry... it's just a dragon-'

'Just a dragon?' You asked qhile stepping back.

'I'll survive I promise.'

You kissed him and when your lips thought a flash of light was visible. You pulled back and looked to your side finding Rita Skeeter with her fotographer.

'Isn't that lovely? The love story of a girl and her champion.' She smiled.

You sighed and stepped a bit. After she was gone and focussed on Harry you kissed him again, right this time. You pulled back.

'Go get them.' You smiled.

'I'll win this... I promise.'

He kissed your forehead and you left the tent. Hermione came outside a few seconds later.

'Don't worry to much Y/N. Cedric is strong, he'll face this Dragon and win.'

'Yeah... well we'll see.'

She gave you a hug and you hugged her back.

'Look at that, our favorite mudbloods.'

You let Hermione go and turned around.

'For Merlins sake, can't you just leave us alone for one day?' You asked.

'No, it's my duty as a pure-blood to put you guys on your place and show you who the superiors are.'

'Again, I hope you don't mean yourself.' You hissed.

'Again, not very friendly.'

'Why would we be friendly to a guy like you?' Hermione asked with a tone of disgust.

'Because superiors have to be worshiped.' He smiled.

You laughed and Draco shot you a disgusting look.

'Worship? Worshipping you?! You must have fallen of your broom.' You laughed. 'So if you don't mind, we have to watch the task now.'

You and Hermione walked towards the quidditch field. You sat down with Neville, Lizzie and Ron.

'There you guys are.' Ron sighed.

'Yeah, Draco was holding us up. But we made it in time.' You sighed.

-

After the minor heart attack you had when Harry's dragon escaped and after Cedrics fight against his dragon, you walked towards the tent with Hermione. You two walked in and you immediatly hugged Harry.

'You could have been dead.' You spoke.

'I know... but I survived.'

You looked up and saw Cedric. You immediatly let Harry go and almost ran towards him. You hugged him and he hugged you back.

'You're happy to see me.' He grinned.

'I'm just happy that you're alive.'

'I told you I would survive.' He smiled.