77 ~ punch

I normally don't update the same book 2 days in a row but I just wanted to because I saw you guys comments about Y/N and Draco and I just wanted to say: you and Draco will be back together. It won't take long anymore. Give it like 2 or 3 chapters. Like hold on to this for me.

Nice thanks for the spoiler author. Yeah no problem. I just wanted to let you all know that this is still a Draco x reader and I wouldn't be very nice if I still made this last 100 chapters.

Enjoy! X

-

It was a few days later. You didn't really hear much from Draco and you were mostly just hanging out with Neville. You were doing okay. You took a lot of time to think.

'Y/N.'

You turned around. Your eyes met Draco's. You swallowed and didn't say anything.

'Can we talk?'

'About what?' You immediately asked. 'I promised to meet Neville.'

'I just.. want to talk to you about everything.'

'Everything?'

'That happened..' he said.

You sighed and moved your hand through your hair.

'What's there to talk about?' You asked.

'I think we need to get some things cleared.'

'What's there to clear? I think everything is pretty clear.'

Draco stepped a little closer to you. You allowed him. You weren't afraid of him or anything.

'Don't you want to know why I did it?' He asked you.

'Because you prefer family over me. A family that doesn't love you against a girlfriend who who loves you more than anything.. or loved.'

'Y/N.. he'd kill me. You know he would. I know I made a terrible mistake but I came to Hogwarts to make it right.'

'You made a promise. You'd stay with me, in the end you'd be on my side. Do you have any idea how much you've hurt me in the past few years?'

Draco knew. He knew that he hurt you and made a promise. But the war did something to everyone. He couldn't keep that promise..

'I know.. I know and I'm sorry. After the war I see that you're the only one who can possibly love me. I need you Y/N.'

'Draco.. maybe it's best if you just move on. I'm doing that too. Maybe you should just leave me alone. Because this isn't going to help.'

'I won't ever leave you alone. You do know that, right?'

You didn't say anything and turned around. You walked away. Walking away was hard. Being away from his was hard. If you just didn't listen it would all go away, right? Your feelings for him would go away, fight? Neville then walked over to you.

'I've been looking all over for you.' He said.

You just hugged him. Neville hugged you back immediately.

'What's wrong?' He asked.

'Nothing. Just needed a hug.'

You let him go and smiled.