11 ~ Buckbeak...

Professor Filch left and Lupin looked at the two of you.

'So, detention... let's see. Draco, why don't you start by cleaning those tables. Y/N you can help me with rearranging these cupboards.'

Draco sighed and walked towards the table with a bucket filled with cleaning products. You walked to professor Lupin and started emptying the cupboard.

'So, Y/N, you were the last person I thought would get detention.'

'Yeah... it's also not entirely my fault.'

'It is.' Draco sighed. 

'Oh shut up, bleach hair.' You sighed.

'Bleach hair?!'

'I like it. It's a nice nickname.' You grinned.

You focused back on the cupboard. Lupin sighed and helped you reorganize the cupboards in the way he liked it.

'Professor I'm done.' Draco sighed after an hour or two.

'Very good. You can leave now. You too Y/N.'

'Okay, see you tomorrow professor.'

You walked out and Draco followed you. You sighed and walked towards the common room.

'My father thinks it's pathetic that a mudblood got me detention! He thinks they had no right of giving me detention since it was all y9ur fault.'

'I don't care what you or your father think about me! Now leave me alone, you got me trouble enough.'

You hurried towards the common room and sighed.

-

You walked through the forest heading towards Hagrid a few weeks later. You were nervous... Hagrid just heard what would happen to Buckbeak.

'Calm down Y/N. It might be fine.' Harry tried to comfort you.

'We'll see..'

You saw Hagrid standing near the lake, throwing stones in.

'How did it go Hagrid? The hearing.' You asked.

'Well first off, the committee members took turns talking about why we were there.'

He threw another stone and it bounced on the surface before sinking in.

'I got up and did my piece. Said how Buckbeak was a good Hippogriff, always cleaned his feathers. And then... Lucius Malfoy got up. Well, you can imagine. He said Buckbeak was a deadly and dangerous creature who would kill you as soon as it looked at you.'

He threw another stone. You looked at him and felt that this wasn't going to be okay.

'And then?' Hermione asked.

'And then he asked for the worst, did old Lucius.'

'They're not sacking you!' Harry spoke spoke while stepping forwards a bit.

'No I'm not sacked...' He sighed.  'Buckbeak has been sentenced to dead.' He chocked.

Then your mind went blank. Buckbeak had to die?! No... you spent so much time with him. Tears came up in your eyes. You turned around and ran into the forest.

'Y/N!' Hermione yelled.

You ran and ran. You came to Hagrid hut and saw Buckbeak. He looked at you. You bowed down and he bowed back. You ran towards him and sat down on the grass besides him. You laid down against his stomach and buckbeak stroke his beak passed your cheek. Then you saw a white haired figure... Draco. Hermione, Harry, Ron and Hagrid hurried out of the forest. You got up and ran towards Draco.