12 ~ the Grim attacks!

The next day you and Hermione sneaked out of your room. Downstairs you saw Ron and Harry.

'You guys do know that it's past 6 right?' Ron asked.

'We have to be there for Hagrid. Come on.'

You walked through the portrait hole.

'Well, what do we have here?' The fat lady spoke once you exited the common room. 'Sneaking off again?' She asked.

'Please don't tell anyone!' You tried.

She looked at you.

'What are you guys up to this time?' She asked.

'We're going to save Buckbeak.' Harry spoke.

'Harry! You can't just say that!' Hermione sighed.

'Is Buckbeak a friend on yours?' She asked. 

'Y-Yes.'

'Well... alright then. But be back soon.' She sighed.

You hurried outside. When you were on the courtyard you saw one of the executors sharpening his blade. You shot him a nasty look while passing him.

'I can't believe they're going to kill Buckbeak... it's just to horrible!' Hermione sighed.

You turned around the corner and stopped. You saw Malfoy and his goons looking at Hagrids house.

'It just got worse...' Ron sighed.

'Look... just as my father said..  I can keep the Hippogriffs head. I'll donate it to the Gryffindor common room.' He laughed. 

You balled your fists and walked towards him. Harry, Ron and Hermione followed you. Goyle looked at you.

'Look who's here.' He said.

Draco turned around and looked at you.

'Ah! Come to see the show!'

You grabbed your wand and rushed towards him.

'You! You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!' You hissed.

(Guys, a little about this... I know Hermione is the one who punches Draco, but Y/N is so angry and such great friends with Buckbeak that I wanted her to do it... please don't hate xD)

You pushed your wand against the underside of his chin. He leaned against the stone and looked at you terrified.

'Y/N no!' Hermione sighed.

'He's not worth it.' Ron spoke.

You lowered your wand and turned around, only to turn back and punch him right in the face. Draco growled and they all ran away.

'That felt good.' You spoke.

'Not good! Brilliant.' Ron grinned.

You smiled.

'Let's go.'

You headed down the hill towards Hagrid. You saw Buckbeak. He lifted his head and looked at you. You stopped and swallowed.

'Come on Y/N.' Hermione spoke.

You swallowed.

'You guys go... I'll be right there.'

You walked over to Buckbeak and bowed. He bowed back and you sat down on your knees in front of him. You pet him and sighed. 

'Well... I guess this is goodbye Buckbeak. Don't worry... you were a good Hippogriff, it wasn't your fault.'