30 ~ Books

You looked at them in shock and confusion.

'What?! Are you kidding me?!' You asked.

'A dark Lord?! Trying to kill students?! We don't want you dead Y/N!' Your mother spoke.

'Come on! He's gone... he won't come back! Maybe it isn't even true! I'll be going back! I need to... I need to see someone soon.'

'Who? Your friends?! They can come visit.'

'You don't get it! I... I can't explain. I just need to get back to Hogwarts.' You sighed while playing with your wand.

'Honey, you think that's more important the  being safe?' Your father asked.

'When are we really safe? I could go outside and get killed or get mugged.' You spoke.

'Honey-'

'No. I'm going back... you can't stop me from going.'

You stormed out of the the room and Evi hurried after you. You slammed the door of your room and just stood there for a second before you punched the door. You sat down on your bed and put your wand away. You looked at your robes that were hanging in the closet and moved your hand passed the scars on your cheek. Then there was a knock on the door.

'Go away.' You yelled.

'It's me Y/N.' Evi spoke.

You sighed and walked towards the door. You opened it and looked at Evi. She passed you a small smile.

'Do you want to tell me something?' Evi asked. 'Something about Cedric... about this "someone" you have to see?' She asked.

You pulled her into your room and shut the door. Evi sat down in your bed. 

'I cheated on Cedric with Draco... and we're dating now...' you spoke softly.

'With Draco? The boy that called you a mudblood?' She asked.

You nodded and moved your hand through your hair.

'But it's a secret... No-one can know. Promise me you won't tell anyone.'

'I promise Y/N.' She smiled. 

She got up and walked towards the door. 

'It's funny... first you hated him and now you're together... maybe I should meet him once.'

'Maybe soon.' You smiled.

'I'll come pick you up with mom and dad some time.' She winked.

She walked out of your room and closed the door.

-

The following days you'd just be up in your room thinking. You couldn't believe your parents wouldn't let you go back.  You stared out of your window. You sent Draco a letter a few days ago and were waiting for an answer.

Then you saw and owl flying towards your window.  A smile crossed your face. You opened the window and the owl flew in and sat down on your bed. He dropped an envelope. You grabbed it.

To: my mudblood Y/N ♡
From: you favorite bleached hair pure-blood ;)

You grinned and blushed. You sat down and opened the envelope.

Dear lovely, beautiful Y/N,

Sorry that might have been a little to much.

You grinned and shook your head. You continued reading.

Anyways, I'm perfect. I miss you of course but I'll survive.

You aren't going to come back to Hogwarts? Are you serious?! Your parents are a bit over exaggerating. I'm sorry but, Hogwarts is safe. Especially when I'm your personal bodyguard ;P.