79 ~ just leave me alone

It was almost Christmas. Everyone left to go home except for a few students, including you. You and Neville were friends again. Draco didn't seem to like it but you didn't care. Neville went home just like all the rest of the people you knew.

'It's Y/N Y/L, right?'

You turned around and saw Robert. You sighed and rolled your eyes.

'What do you want?'

'What makes you think that you can just punch me in the face and get away with it?' He asked.

'What took you so long to confront me? Waiting for all the students to leave, so you wouldn't be embarrassed when I hit you in the face again?'

'Weren't you the girl who dated him? Didn't you two break up like the last day before the end of the war?'

'I am, but what is it to you?'

Robert snorted.

'Why did you even defend him then? Are you one of them?'

You showed him both of your lower arms.

'No I'm not.' You sighed. 'Just because I dated a death eater doesn't mean that I am one of them. Besides, you don't have to be such a dick to him.'

'He has been a dick to me the past years at Hogwarts and now I think it's my turn to return it.'

'I don't think that's how that's going to work.' You grinned. 'Just leave him alone. He doesn't need your shit.'

'And you think you can stop me?' He asked before pushing you back.

You grabbed your wand and so did he.

'Expelliarmus!' He hissed.

You wand flew away. You looked at him. He walked over to you and you stepped backwards. He grabbed you and pushed you on the ground. You looked up at him. His wand was pointed at him.

'You're chosing the wrong side.' He snapped.

You closed your eyes and prepared for his spell.. but nothing happened. You only heard Robert growl in pain and hit the floor. You sat up and saw Draco. He was sitting on top of his, His hands around Roberts neck, suffocation him.

'Draco!' Pansy yelled who ran after him. 'Draco! Let him go!'

'Don't you dare ever touch her again! Do you hear me?! I don't care if you push me around but you leave her alone! Did I make myself clear!' Draco yelled.

'Draco!' You hissed while getting up.

He didn't listen. He was outraged.

'Dray!' You then said.

The tension in his body soften and you hear Robert cough and gasp for air. It was as if you pulled him back into reality. He looked over his shoulder and his eyes met yours.

'He-'

'Don't.' You said.

He looked back at Robert.

'Draco looked at me.'

Draco immediately looked at you.

'Get off him. This is what everyone thinks of you. He's not worth it. You're not a monster, Dray get up. I told you that so many times before.'

You walked towards your wand and picked it up. Draco got up and he looked at you. He wanted to walk towards you to say something.

'It's okay.' You just said.

You turned around to walk away. Draco looked at you.

'Y/N, wait.'

'No.. I just want to be alone Draco.'