59 ~ Regulus Arcturus Black

My first chapter in 2018!

I hope you will all have a wonderful 2018! Be positive, even if 2017 wasn't your year. Celebrate life, stay healthy! I will keep writing. Don't forget that Draco loves you x

Enjoy!

-

'How did they know we were there?' Harry asked while you walked back outside.

'Maybe you still have the trace on you.' Hermione said.

'It can't be. The trace gets broken at the age of 17.' You said.

'That's a wizarding rule.' Ron added.

It was quiet while you continued walking. Well quiet.. of course there were cars and other people waking around. London was never quiet. Hermione suddenly stopped. You stopped too and so did the boys.

'What?' Ron asked.

'We didn't even celebrate your birthday, Harry.' Hermione said.

You sighed. That was true. You planned something together with Ginny and Hermione for Harry. You started walking again.

'Me, Hermione and Ginny.. we prepared a cake.' You said. 'We were going to bring it to you after the wedding.'

Harry sighed.

'Hermione, Y/N, honestly.. I appreciate the thought but you really need to think of that while we were almost killed by two death eaters a few minutes ago?'

It was quiet for awhile. You looked  at Hermione and then back at Harry. He was right.. You shouldn't be thinking about a cake.

'Right..' Hermione said. 'Perspective..'

You looked straight ahead and kept going. You had no idea what the plan was. You looked around at all the muggles and took a deep breath. You had to keep going.

After a long evening of walking you arrived at Sirius' house. You looked up. Of course.. You would be safe here. So many memories you had here. The buildings slowly shift to the side so the front door would show it self.

You stepped inside with the others. It was extremely dark inside the house. You couldn't see anything. There was no source of light. When Ron closed the door some light went on.  Harry walked infront of you, Hermione followed behind you and then Ron.

In front of Harry, a swirl of wind blew some smoke or a dust like thing up, clearly forming something. It then came towards you. You saw Dumbledore.. he reached out to you when he was only an inch away from Harry he faded. You let out a small scream and stepped back. You bumped against Hermione who also let out a small scream.

'What was that all about?' You asked.

'It mist have been someone's idea.. in case Snape would come snooping.' Hermione said.

You all stood there for a bit. Then you heard something fall somewhere in the house. Hermione grabbed her wand.

'Homenum revelio.'

Nothing happend. Hermione slowly lowered her wand.

'We're alone.' She said.

You slowly walked inside. You looked around and made your way towards the stairs.

'We should sleep. We need to strengthen up.'

They were still standing further away. They were just looking at you.