66 ~ GO!

So I'm going to move forwards a few days. I don't want to spend too many chapters on being stuck in the cellar.

-

Days had passed and in all those days you didn't even see Draco. Bellatrix was focused on Griphook and Luna. You considered yourself lucky.

'Another day.' Luna sighed.

'Another boring day.' You said.

'Maybe for you.' Griphook complained. 'You're not the one who's being interrogated.' He sniffed.

You suddenly heard the Door spam upstairs. You looked up and listened. You head a lot of different footsteps of a lot of different people. You walked over to the Door but you couldn't see anything.

'Well?!' Bellatrix asked hopefully.

You had no idea what we going on but you had to know. Were there more prisoners?!

'We can't be sure.' Draco spoke.

His voice made you melt inside. You wanted to see him again but knew that it wasn't possible.

'Draco... If we were the once to hand Potter over to the Dark Lord... everything will go back to how it was.' Lucius spoke.

Harry.. no?! Did the take Harry here?! He couldn't be captured! The entire school was at danger! Or even worse: the entire wizarding world.

'Well we won't be forgetting who actually caught him, I hope mister Malfoy.' Fenrir spoke.

'How dare you talk to me like that at my own house!' He hissed.

Lucius was a bit grumpy today. You already noticed that when he came to delivery your breakfast.

'Don't be shy... come over.' Bellatrix spoke.

You heard someone walk towards her. You knew it was Draco. He was the only one who could tell. Was he going to betray him?

'Now if this isn't who we think it is, he'll kill us all... We have to be absolutely sure.'

'What's wrong with his face?' Draco asked.

'Yes, what is wrong with his face?' Bellatrix asked.

'He came to us like that... something he picked up in the forest.'

'Ran into a stinging jinx...' Bellatrix suddenly spoke. 

'Was it you dear?' She asked.

Surely Ron and Hermione were there as well. You knew she was probably talking to her.

'Give me her wand, let's see what her last spell was.' Bellatrix spoke while walking.

There was a small silence. A very small. It didn't take long before Bellatrix noticed something.

'What's that?' She asked. 'Where this you get that from?'

'It was on her pocket while we searched her.' Fenrir answered. 'Recon it's mine now.' He smirked.

You heard the casting of a spell. A rope like spell. You heard someone hit the ground. Clearly Fenrir seeing he was growling in pain and almost suffocating.

'Get out! Out!' She yelled.

You heard him run out as soon as he could.

 'Boys, to the cellar!' He spoke while grabbing Ron and pushing him towards Narcissa. She grabbed Harry and pushed them towards the stairs. Wormtail was waiting there. You stepped back and they were pushed in. You looked at the two boys.