73 ~ you did it (not the end)

So this is the end of the war but not the end of the book because there will be a 7th year re-do! It does mean that this book is slowly coming to an end.. but we first have some more chapter to go!

Enjoy!

-

Ron was still comforting you when Neville stepped forwards. You had no idea what he was going to do. You were already calmer.

'Well, I must say I'd hoped for better.' Voldemort spoke. 

Your heard laughing again. You looked at him you couldn't lose him too.

'What are you doing?' You asked him.

'And who might you be, young man?' He asked. 

'Neville Longbottom.'

They all laughed again. You didn't get why.

'Well, Neville, I'm sure we can find a place for you in our rank.'

'I'd like to say something.' He interrupted him.

'Well, Neville, I'm sure we'd all be fascinated to hear what you have to say.'

'It doesn't matter that Harry is gone.' He started.

'Stand down Neville!' Seamus spoke.

'People die everyday! Friends, family. Yeah... We lost Harry tonight. He's still with us. In here.' Neville pointed at his heart and looked at you all.

Neville was right. He was right.. You could stop defeat him! You could still save the wizarding world.

'So as Fred, Remus, Tonks... All of them.' Neville spoke. 'They didn't die in vain. But you will! Because you're wrong! Harrys heart did beat for us! For all of us! And now it's over!' Neville yelled while grabbing the sword of gryffindor from the hat he was holding.

Harry let himself fall to the ground. He was alive! You tried to get out of Rons arms.

'Confringo!' Harry yelled and he shot flames at naginni.

Hermione and Ron smile and Voldemort tried to explode him. The death eaters started disappearing.  Harry ran towards the castle door. He get everyone inside. You ran over to him and hugged him after he closed the door.

'Harry...' You just said.

Harry hugged you back.

'Y/N.. I want you to stay alive. For your parents. You need to come back to Hogwarts and finished everything. Go hide. Get away from me.' Harry said.

You nodded, showing him you agreed. You ran away from him. You started looking for a place to hide. You saw Hermione and Ron looking for the snake. But you had to listen to Harry. You hid behind a wall best the stairs. You saw Voldemort walk up the stairs. Harry casted spells but Voldemort blocked them.

You casted a spell at Voldemort but he heard you, turned around and blocked it. It gave Harry a chance to attack him but he was too slow.

You showed yourself from behind the wall.

'Y/N, what did I tell you?!' Harry hissed.

You ran over to harry and started casting spells at Voldemort. He blocked them all. Harry saw the anger in your eyes.

'You messed up everything.' You spoke. 'Fucking die already!'

'Y/N, calm down. I have to do this.' Harry sighed.