6 ~ Hogsmeade

You stood at the fountain waiting for professor Filch and McGonagall. You held your paper tightly so you wouldn't loose it because of the wind.

'Harry's late.' Hermione sighed. 'Do you think that he arranged something with his paper?' Hermione asked.

'I hope so, it would be shame if he couldn't join.' Ron sighed.

Neville came walking towards the 3 of you.

'Hi Neville.' You smiled.

'Hi.' He smiled back. 

You all waited and saw McGonagall and Filch come out of the castle. They were followed by Harry.

'No mister Potter, you can't join without a signature.'

'But I thought that maybe you could-'

'I'm not your parent nor your guardian. I'm sorry but you're staying here. Everyone who has their paper signed, follow professor Filch.' She spoke.

Everyone followed professor Filch and you looked at Harry, who was just standing there with his paper.

'Just go, guys, it's alright.' He said with a sigh.

'Are you sure?' You asked.

He nodded. You passed him a small smile and started walking towards Hogsmeade, trying to stay with the rest.

'I feel bad for Harry.' You sighed.

'His aunt and uncle are terrible. It's one form they had to sign.' Hermione reacted.

You stared at the group of students in front of you.

'This is bloody terrible.' Gregory sighed.

'I was supposed to be at home.' Draco sighed.

'Why aren't you at home then?' Vincent asked him.

'My parents didn't give me a reason.' He sighed.

'Alright, hand me your form and you can go into Hogsmeade.' Filch spoke.

Everyone passed him and handed him their forms. You stopped and waited for your friends. They all arrived and you looked around. You saw laughing students running through the village and walking into the shops.

'Let's go to Honeydukes.' Hermione  smiled.

'Great idea!' Ron smiled.

You started walking towards  Honeydukes. You walked in and looked around with a smile. Tjat was the biggest sweet shop you had ever seen. You grabbed some chocolate frogs and some sugar quills. Ron looked around and grabbed a lollipop. You walked towards Neville, who was chatting with Lizzie.

'Hi Neville, what have you got?' You asked with a smile.

'Just some some Smekkies.' He smiled. 'Y/N, this is Lizzie... Lizzie, this is a friend of mine, Y/N.'

'Hi.' She spoke softly.

'Hi... how are you?' You asked.

'Fine...' She said.

You saw a little bit of Magical tape wrapped around he glasses. You grabbed your wand.

'Oculus reparo.' You spoke while pointing at her glasses. 

The glasses got fixed. She grabbed them and looked at them.

'Thanks...' She spoke softly. 'Also for helping me with Malfoy that day...'

'No problem.' You smiled. 'Don't listen to Malfoy too much... he's a bully.'

'I'm a bully? I'm only speaking the truth and you say I'm a bully?'