Chapter 25

Wow, this story is ranked 212 in Fan Fiction right now. That's awesome and just goes to show how awesome you all are. Thank you for reading and commenting!

***

**| Sang's POV |**

The area I took them to was one I've only ever been in a handful of times. I gripped Luke's hands as the fear tickled my back and he squeezed my hand in support.

"Where are we?" Marc asked, his eyes flickering all over. "Why are we going towards West Ashley?"

The tension I felt must have been getting to him.

"We aren't going into West Ashley, just to a spot on the outskirts."

"Then what is out here?"

"Well, there is an old house where the more...uh...questionable homeless like to hang out. A lot of drugs and fighting. Like I said, if he made his way here, then he may be lost. This little pocket is a bad area."

I checked the shadows, glad that it was still the middle of the day. I would never ever come here at night but I've came into the area a couple of times for other nomads who wanted to know if one of their loved ones were here.

I bit my lip. This was also where Rocky liked to hang out with his crew.

"Sang?" Luke said.

"Yeah?"

"What aren't you telling us?" he asked.

I looked at Luke and then to Gabriel and Marc who were on either side of us.

"Rocky," I finally said.

"Rocky? Like the terrain?"

I shook my head. "His name is Rocky. He pretty much owns this small area. Works mainly with selling drugs. That girl, Jade, is one of Rocky's girl. If I had let you go with her, you would have ended up in debt to Rocky."

"Okay. So he's a drug lord?"

I nodded. "Pretty much. It started a few years ago, before I ran away. He went to the same high school as me. Jade was kicked out of the same school when she was found out to be one of the dealers there. Rocky was never caught. He graduated last year and since then has put more of his focus on growing his territory."

"He knew you before you began living on the streets?" Marc asked.

I nodded. "He's definitely a character. Used to play football, probably could have gotten a scholarship if he were a little smarter and tried to do something with his life."

"You're fucking scared of him," Gabriel said. "Why?"

"Because he fucking likes me and has been trying to get his hands on me."

"Shit. And you brought us to his territory."

I nodded. "We need to check the area out for Kevin. If he's here, it'll be tricky to get him out because Rocky won't just let him leave but we need to know. If he isn't, we can check other places."

"You could have just fucking told us," Gabriel snapped.

"No, I couldn't. It isn't really a place I can give you directions to. You'll never get close."

"What do you mean?" Marc asked.

"We are already being watched by at least three men. I was hoping since it was the middle of the day, they weren't as active, and they usually aren't. Except today for some reason. That means Rocky knows. I wouldn't be surprised if he shows up. Also, this place won't just let you walk in through the front door."