Chapter 102

I struggled with this but I hope you enjoy! Thank you for all your amazing votes and comments. You guys are amazing.

***

**| Sang's POV |**

Two days later and I was still in awe. I couldn't even look at Sean and not remember what it felt like to have his lips against mine, the tingles through my body, the warmth growing in my stomach.

Even the dogs couldn't distract me from the memory of his lips, the softness, his confidence. His kiss wasn't even close to my first one. There was nothing sloppy and gross about the kiss with Sean. He had made me feel warm and needed.

I hadn't felt like that in a long time.

I currently sat on the grass, my feet stretched out before me while the dogs played with each other. Angel stretched out next to my right leg, her body pressed up against me. Bailey was attempting to climb a tree with Oscar faithfully beside her.

Bodie came running over with a stick in his mouth, a little too excited about his discovery. He placed it next to me and then sat down with expectations. I giggled, his actions helping to ease the tension running through my body. I patted his head and then took the stick and threw it. He took off again. Angel let out a huff before shifting until her head rested on my thigh. It's like they knew what was up today and they were determined to make sure I stayed okay.

Even Bailey and Oscar never went far and always came back to check on me. As if my thoughts summoned them, Bailey was on top of me, sniffing my face. I laughed and gave her some loving before gently pushing her off me. She was big.

I glanced at the clock on my phone. We had another hour and Kota was going to be by soon with Max. Corey had confirmed that my note was picked up at Savory by my father last night, when I should have been on shift if I still worked there. Now it was just a matter of what he did with the note.

I wanted to look around, to spot the guys blending in. I want to make sure they were still there, but I knew not to draw attention to them. For all I knew, my father was watching now.

Bailey let out a series of barks and Bodie joined her just because he could. Then the energetic Labrador Retriever took off with Bodie and Oscar on her tail. She met with Max and they did a little doggy welcome. Nathan and Kota were with Max. Instead of coming over to me, they let the dogs play over there with them, leaving only Angel by my side.

I watched with a small smile as the dogs had fun. Nathan and Kota chatted and I had all the time in the world to admire their clothing. Nathan looked like the typical runner with his red tank, hugging his muscular chest, and black shorts, matched with red and black running shoes.

Kota was dressed like a man just walking around and enjoying the cloudy day. He had a brown and white striped shirt on, with light faded jeans, and light brown boots.

The two of them looked exactly like two friends enjoying the day together. I felt like I was getting a glimpse of their everyday normal life and not the whirlwind of drama we had been in since I met the guys.

Time passed just like that, Kota and Nathan playing with the dogs, Angel staying at my side while the others came over every once in a while to check on me. I fought hard to not look around, not to look for the rest of them. Once in a while, I got a glimpse of them as they pretended to be a jogger, or to throw a football, or just walking around. Luke had managed to get a game of tag going with some preteens who wouldn't be able to say no to him. Their parents were around and Owen and Axel blended in with them, chatting them up.

I bit at my lip, wishing this would be over already. I glanced around, looking for the familiar shape of my father. Five minutes passed from when I said we could meet and still no sign. Was he going to be a no show? Just like how he was a no show for a good chunk of my life?