Chapter 80

With this, I kick off my update week updates!! Throughout the week, I'll be posting something, even a couple times a day for my fan fiction stories. Enjoy!!

***

**| A Report |**

The moment Sang kissed Kevin's cheek and then took off to find Ailee, the room grew tense and a good chunk of the boys glared at Kevin.

He just smirked at them, not saying anything, knowing he could easily get them riled up. Maybe it was time to rile them up a bit.

"I want a kiss on the cheek too," Luke whined and Gabriel shoved him hard.

"Dude, what the fuck?" he asked, flustered because he wanted the same thing.

Luke just shrugged in response. He spoke the truth. He wanted a kiss from Sang. He'd wanted one for a while now but hadn't dared to voice his thoughts. Enough was going on right now and he didn't need to add male hormones to the mix.

When Gabriel looked around the room, he felt like someone punched him in the gut because he realized at least half of the others probably felt the same way with the way they glared at Kevin with a mixture of anger and jealousy.

"Fuck. You guys too? Who doesn't want a kiss from Sang?" Gabriel asked.

Everyone glanced around at each other before Owen cleared his throat. "I don't think this is a topic we should be discussing right now."

"Why not?" Marc asked. "Let's just lay it all out there because I feel like if we don't figure this out soon, we will lose her completely, and that isn't an option."

"Lose her?" Corey asked. "Why do you think she'll disappear? She wants to turn her father in so she can exist. That's the opposite of disappearing."

"She wants to travel," Brandon admitted. "She wants to see the world. It's one of the first things she wants to do when she gets her identity."

"So, what, she gets her identity and then just takes off to see the world?" Gabriel asked. "She'll just be gone?"

"That's up to her," Kevin spoke up. "Not you guys."

"I just don't want her to leave and never know she has a place to return here," Marc admitted. "Because she does. We will be here for her."

"But would she really want to return?" Gabriel asked. "If I went through all the shit she has and left the moment I could, I don't think I would come back here."

"Guys, what exactly are we talking about here?" Nathan asked, confused by the topic. He glanced at Kevin and then at his brothers. They were upset and he knew it was because of Sang, but it was over something he didn't know how to fix. He admitted to at least himself that he liked Sang too. She had spunk and despite the shit the streets put her through, a sense of innocence.

"Sang," Gabriel snapped. "Sang and how we like her."

"Who likes her?" Nathan asked, curious about the answer.

"I'm sure we all like her to some capacity," Luke said with a grin.

Nathan narrowed his eyes at his friend. "Who likes likes her?" he corrected.

"You mean, who wants to kiss her and be with her," Raven said, smiling. He liked Sang. A lot. He wouldn't mind getting a kiss from her. And then returning it. "I do."

"Of course you fucking do, dirty fucking Russian," North said.

Raven looked at him, grinning wide. "And you don't, South? She doesn't play on your instincts to protect? She doesn't make you proud when she stands up for those around her? Or puts you back in your place?"