Chapter 120

**| Sang's POV |**

In the morning, I came down, wearing the clothes Gabriel had left out for me. I had on a long sleeve light pink shirt, thin so I didn't get hot, but I also didn't get cold from the cool breeze and paired it with grey pants that had zippers on the pockets and was easy to move in. He even had hiking boots for me to wear.

The guys were all digging through bags when I went into the living room and my eyes widened as I took in the scene. They wore similar clothes with black or grey pants styled like mine and thin long sleeve shirts.

My mouth opened and then I closed it as I watched them shove things into bags. Kota was careful with his packing while others like Raven and Luke just shoved everything inside.

"Aren't we just going hiking?" I finally asked.

"Of course," Kota said, straightening up, his bag bulging. It looked heavy but Kota didn't even strain as he slung it onto his back.

"Then why does it look like we're about to scale a mountain?" I asked and pointed to coiled up rope a couple of feet away. Brandon sent me a smirk as he grabbed it and hooked it to his bag so he had easy access to it.

"We'd never do anything that dangerous with you with us," Corey said.

"And so you would if I weren't?" I asked.

A couple of the guys shared glances before Kota cleared his throat. "We've had training."

I nodded. "Uh huh."

"Bag check," North said, staring at Luke.

Luke looked up at his brother. "No way, man, this is my stuff."

"Exactly. Last time you were so busy packing your candy that you forgot your supply of water."

"That's what rivers are for," Luke argued.

"And you got sick from it," Sean said, not looking up from his own bag. He handed something over to Owen who put it into his own. "I'm not wasting a trip taking care of you again."

North scowled. "Let me look."

Luke grumbled as North grabbed his bag and looked through. "What the hell?" North said and pulled out a small bag, opening and dumping the contents onto the floor. Different chocolates fell to the ground.

"It's for energy," Luke said.

"No," North said and dug through his bag, pulling out some energy bars. "You can eat these."

"Those taste like week old garbage."

"How would you know?" I asked.

Some of the guys snickered and Luke closed his mouth, looking away, red tinting his cheeks.

"Luke?" I asked, curious now.

"Stupid bet," he mumbled.

Gabriel broke out laughing.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "Did you get sick?"

Luke stared at me with wide eyes before grinning. "I'm fine, Cupcake."

I glared at all the guys, not knowing who had initiated it. "Don't do that again. While bets are fun, they shouldn't put people's lives in jeopardy. I've seen one too many people get sick on the streets because they decided to eat spoiled food. He could have gotten severely ill."

All the guys sobered at my little angry burst. I shook my head, relieving the tension.

"Sorry," Nathan mumbled.

"Yeah, we won't do it again, just don't look like that again," Gabriel said. "Angry Sang is scary."

"That's what I told them," Sean grumbled. "I didn't get a reaction like this."