Epilogue

**| Sang's POV |**

I grinned at all the boys. Two months had passed and I now existed. I was now Sang Gypsy, named after one of the women I trusted most in Tent City. She had gotten a kick out of it. Despite not wanting to join the Academy, they still pulled their connections to create an ID for me, a legal ID. I had everything I needed now, a social security number, a birth certificate, ID, and even my passport. I existed.

The airport buzzed with life of a mixture of wary and excited travelers. I was soon to join them. I wanted to experience it all, the struggles of travelling, of going where I wanted to go and not have to worry about looking over my shoulder, of learning about what was out there. A hand landed on my knee and it instantly stopped shaking.

I smiled at Kota.

The guys and I had taken over an entire seating section and they crowded around me, none of them happy about this choice. But it was my choice and I couldn't be more excited to go onto this journey. I had been able to help the nomad community in Charleston, and now I had a chance to do it internationally.

"You'll be fine? Are you sure?" Luke asked for the hundredth time.

"Of course," I said. "You have my itinerary, you'll know where I am, and I'll call on most days."

"Every day," North said.

I grinned. "Every day."

"And we'll meet up in Bejing," Marc said.

"I'll be there. Four months." I smiled, sad and excited. I already missed them and I hadn't even left yet. They became more important than I ever thought.

The conversation I had with them all last night had me grinning like a goof. They admitted to wanting me.

**

"Why do you all look so nervous?" I asked, sitting, hugging Sprinkles close. I was going to miss the little guy but Luke promised to take care of him, despite North's grumbling.

"We have something we want to run by you before you leave," Owen said.

I sat up straighter. "Okay." This was it, wasn't it. The final goodbye. The dismissal. The brush off. The end. I'd been preparing myself these last couple of weeks, knowing the happiness I'd been feeling with the guys was going to end. We needed to move on with our lives.

I wanted to scream that I didn't want to lose them. They slowly became my family. Instead, I schooled my features and prepared for the worse.

"Sang, we aren't letting you go," North said.

My mouth popped open and I gathered my thoughts, ready to give him a tongue lashing. Anger flooded through me. He had no right.

Owen held his hand out and send a glare at North. "What he means to say, is since meeting you, you became important to us."

I shut my mouth.

"We get it. You need to run around the world, explore what freedom means for you," Kota said.

"You need to find yourself," Marc said.

"And learn about who you are," Corey added.

"And we want that for you," Axel said.

I kept looking from one guy to the next.

"We want you happy. We want to give you everything we can. And we'll be here when you come back," Sean said. "We can be patient, let you have your fun. Just know you aren't alone anymore. You have a family. You have us. We'll be here when you return."

"What they haven't said yet is that you're ours," Raven said.

I frowned and Corey smacked his arm.

Nathan sighed and glared at Raven. "We love you, Sang. Not like a friend, not like a sister. Romantically. We love you."

"Wh-what?" I finally said.

"It's not conventional. We get that," Kota said. "We only know of one other group in that type of relationship and it's definitely not with fourteen men." Kota glanced away. "It's insane that it's with fourteen men."

"Kota," Owen said in a warning.

Kota sighed and shook his head. "You probably think we're crazy," he said.

"That's because we are," Gabriel said.

"Then again, it takes a bit of crazy to love Sang," Luke joked and stepped out of North's reach.

"No one wants to step down, Miss Sang," Sean said. "We all want to be here for you. We all want to have a chance with you, even if it means you're with one of the others. We want to date you."

"All of you?" I asked.

"Yes, all of us," Victor said, his eyes flickering, completely resolved to do this.

"It's not set in stone," Axel said. "We just want a chance to get to know you and hopefully down the line, be more."

"Why are you telling me this now?" I asked. "I leave tomorrow."

"Because we don't want any foreign assholes getting in our way," Gabriel said.

"We want to give you time to think about this," North said. "Enjoy your travels, remember that we're here if anything goes wrong, and think about what we said. Maybe you'll have an answer when you get back."

"What if I don't want to date any of you?" I asked. "Or one of you."

Some of the guys winced.

"Then so be it," Owen said. "It's your choice and we'll respect that. It doesn't change anything. We're here for you."

The others nodded.

When they had something to say, this was the last thing I thought they'd say.

**

The speakers went off, announcing my plane ready to depart. I jumped and stood up, grabbing my carry-on. The others rose with me. I still wasn't sure how they go through security, but I wasn't complaining. I loved that they were with me. And I wasn't so sure I needed the entire trip to come up with an answer.

Just looking at them now and I knew. I couldn't ever let any of them go. Why would I? They were all so different, thought so differently, and because of that, they called to a different part of me. I never knew I was capable of so much love until I met these guys.

"That's me," I said.

"Remember, we'll meet you in Beijing," Axel said.

"I don't think I can fucking wait until Beijing," Gabriel grumbled.

I smirked at him "You better fucking wait," I said and he winced. I giggled. "Let me do this by myself. Please?"

Gabriel's expression softened. "Of course."

I gave each guy a hug and a peck on their cheek, not brave enough to do more so publicly.

"See you soon," I said.

"Very soon," Kota said.

"Not soon enough," Silas said.

I gave them a sad smile. I was going to miss them, but I was already looking forward to seeing them in a couple of months.

Then, I'd tell them with full confidence that they were mine and I wasn't letting them go.