Chapter 91

Enjoy! A little fun for you to enjoy. I want Raven in my life.

***

The first bite into the beautiful looking piece of chocolate had me freezing as liquid filled my mouth.

"Wha—" I said trying to keep it all in my mouth, but it was just so...strong. All I tasted was the chocolate but whatever the liquid was blended into it, making it taste like something else, something that had my face twisting up in near disgust, but not quite disgust. It was just so different.

Raven chuckled as he settled down next to me. Corey came in and paused, seeing the chocolates in my lap and me trying to chew into one.

"What did you give her?" he asked, focusing on me. I was too busy trying to finish the piece that I couldn't respond to him.

"I bought vodka chocolate. I figured she could calm down."

Corey's eyes widened. "Not with vodka. You're going to make her sick."

My eyes flickered back and forth between the two of them as I finished chewing. Corey's eyes had narrowed as he glared at Raven. Raven just looked smug.

"I wanted her to relax."

"Getting her sick off of sugar or liquor isn't going to do that."

I finally swallowed the piece and they both stared at me. I looked down at the box, at the intricate designs of the chocolate and smacked my mouth together.

"I think the flavor is growing on me," I said.

"You can't have liquor while on medication," Corey said.

"It's fine. She only had a little. It's not like she's chugging a bottle."

Before Corey could say something else, I popped in another into my mouth.

"Sang!" Corey snapped. "Spit it out."

I shook my head as I enjoyed the taste of the rich and smooth chocolate. And then I bit down and the liquid oozed out, blending in with the chocolate to shift the taste a little. It wasn't bad. It was just so different.

"Okay, enough," Corey said, trying to take the box away but Raven grabbed it and twisted his body to keep him from taking it away.

"But she likes it."

"And she's not old enough to eat them."

"It's only a little vodka. Doesn't hurt anyone."

Corey sighed. "Raven, she isn't like you. She isn't from Russia where babies are given vodka in their bottles."

Raven shrugged. "I know that. It's just a little fun. A small present."

"It is good," I admitted. I wondered if Luke would like them. He loved chocolate.

"Not for him," Raven said, reading my thoughts. "I'm proposing to you, not Lucian."

"P-proposing?" I stuttered out, sure I heard him wrong.

Raven nodded and broke out in a huge grin. "Polosataya Koshka, you are someone I won't let free."

My eyes widened even further and Corey groaned. "Not what he meant," Corey said. "He won't give up on you."

"No. I won't let her free."

Corey sighed and plopped down on the couch next to me, so I now sat between the two of them.

"Now let's play game to learn more about Sang," Raven said.

"What kind of game?" I asked, curious. If I was going to be stuck on the couch, I wanted to at least have fun and I wasn't a fan of watching TV, so a game sounded perfect.