Imagine- How you met Jace

Y/n's POV
I was currently walking with my friends Lily and Emma over to Pandemonium because it was my birthday, turning 18, and I was ready to party and have some fun.

While we were walking in, I bumped into a guy with blonde hair and a lot of tattoos on his body. Looked to be around 18-20 years old.
"Hey, can you watch where your going?!" I said looking straight at him.
"You can see me?" He asked surprised I could see him.
"Duh... that's kind of the point, but I guess you couldn't see me."I said.
"You have the sight." He said blankly.
"I have the...what?" I said
"How can I not know who you are?" He asked.
"Has that line seriously ever worked?Like even once." I asked.
"JACE!!!" I heard someone yell from the entrance of Pandemonium. He stared at me a few more seconds with confusion and then dissapeared into Pandemonium.
I turned back to Lily and Emma who had confused looks on their faces.
"Can you believe that guy!?" I almost yelled.
"Who?" Lily said.
Then Emma said "Yeah y/n...there was no one there."
"You guys seriously didn't see him!?" I shouted.
Emma said "nope" and Lily said "no...sorry y/n."
I didn't want to feel crazy anymore so, I grabbed my fake id out of my jacket, and ran off into the noisy club.
"Where are you going!?!" They yelled in unison.
"To get some answers." I yelled back.
I was always the very curious type, and I really wanted to know why he said that stuff. Lily and Emma just stayed behind probably saying stuff like 'she will be back for us'. But, I don't need them.

Once, I was inside I looked around until I saw 'Jace', a dark haired boy, and a girl with dark, long, lightly curled hair in a white crop top and short skirt.

When I got closer, 'Jace' was talking to a woman and then he pulled out what seemed to be a knife. I was NEVER scared, but I WAS ABOUT TO WITNESS A MURDER!! so I yelled "WATCH OUT!!" to the girl and pushed her onto a couch.

The woman they were trying to kill came up from the couch looking like a monster. She had tentacles coming from her mouth. Then, 'Jace' pushed me back on the ground, so I would slide farther away from them. I looked at the dark haired girl who had a silver bracelet that look like a snake, and then it turned into one and then become a whip that she used to fight off all the men coming after her. Jace stabbed the monster.

Jace helped me up, but was then hit by another guy causing him to drop his sword on the couch I was by. So, I went and picked it up. But, when I did it lit up and the blade popped out. I was so focused on the sword that I didn't notice when Jace pushed a guy into the sword causing him to disintegrate into pieces, but then they dissapeared. Jace snatched the sword from my hands and started to fight with the rest. By now, the dark haired girl and dark haired boy were fighting too. I screamed one last time and then ran out of Pandemonium.