Imagine- No emotion Part 1 (Jace×reader)

Y/n's POV
My name is y/n. I am a Shadowhunter, and in a 5 year relationship with Jace. I am the younger sister of Isabelle and Alec Lightwood. Today, I was going on a mission to hunt some demons.

I went to go say goodbye to Jace. I gave him a hug and kiss. Then, I said goodbye to Alec and Izzy.

When I was walking down the streets towards Pandemonium, I ran into a warlock that was working for Valentine. I could tell because he had a vertain mark.

He looked angry. He placed a spell on me. It was a no emotion spell. I could tell because I was trying to scream, but I had kept a straight face. I skipped the mission, and ran back to the Institute.

Jace's POV
I was going to propose to y/n today, I just needed permission from Alec. I walked into Alec's room. He was at his desk, doing work.
"Hey Alec." I said.
"Hey Jace." He said.
"I have to ask you something." I said nervously.
"Ok...well what is it?" He asked.
"Would you let me marry y/n?" I asked. He looked into my eyes.
"Do you promise to take care of her, and never hurt her because if you do, I'll kill you." He said. I gulped.
"I promise." I said.
"Good. Go for it." He said. I jumped up excited. He did too.
"Thank you." I said hugging him.

I had everything planned. Now we wait.

Y/n's POV
I walked into the Institute and saw Jace in a suit and tie.
"Hey y/n." He continued "I have something to ask you." 'Oh no' I thought. He was proposing. The no emotion spell was going to make me say no. He got down on one knee in front of me. 'No no no no'
"From the first day I met you, it was love at first sight. You are perfect, and you are everything to me. I would do anything for you, jump in front of a train, and catch a grenade. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He continued "Will you marry me?" He asked. In the inside I was screaming 'yes, yes, yes.'
"No." The spell said, and I walked right past him to my room.

I crawled out of my window, and on to the roof where no one would find me.

This spell has ruined my life.

A/N
part 2 will be later on tonight. And yes this is another amazing idea from Sarah91t because I can not come up with ideas. Thank you. Everyone go follow her. enjoy.
~Author