Imagine- I'm not ok Part 2 (Raphael×Reader)

Previously...
Raphael's POV
I watched her fall.

I sucked up all the blood it took in her neck, to make her one of us.

She laid there resting. But, when she woke up she would be a whole new person.

Present...
Y/n's POV
I open my eyes hoping to see a bright light for me. But, no. I am at Hotel Dumort? I sit up and look around the room. I was so hungry. I wanted blood. I could only think the worst, but I needed to find someone first.

I step out of the bed and walk over to the closed door. It opens to reveal Raphael.
"Why am I here?" I asked, harshly.
"I couldn't let you die." He said. Why? I mean, honestly, I had always wanted to date Raphael. But, I was with Alec, and I was happy.
"Why? I don't mean anything to you." I said.
"Yes, you do. I can't let you die." He said. Then, I thought of something. My eyes widened.
"Did...did you turn me." I ask. He looks down, and looks back up at me.
"Yes." He simply said.
"Great, now I can never leave this world." I said, sarcastically.
"Why do you want to?" He asked.
"I don't like it here. Yesterday, I lost someone I loved very much. He left me for someone else. Wait! Do you have any food? I ams starving." I asked, our of nowhere.
"Yeah, here." He handed me a bag of blood, that I chugged down.
"I'm sorry I blew off on you, Raphael. Maybe being a vampire won't be that bad." I said. He smiled showing off his fangs.
"Actually, y/n? I have to tell you something." He said. I looked up at him and waited. "I like you y/n. I have liked you for a while, but you were with Alec, and I know right now is a bad time. Just take-" I cut him off with my lips crashing on to his. He kissed back, and we pulled apart, panting.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" He breathed out.
"Yes." I breathed.

A few hours later, I had learned how to speed, control my hunger, how to use my strength, and how to kill. Raphael taught me it all.

I walked up behind him, and wrapped my arms around him. He snuggled into my chest.
"Should we tell them?" I asked.
"Yeah, we can tell them now. We have just three hours till sunrise though." He said.
"Ok."

We walked through the Institute doors. I spotted Izzy. Her eyes widened when she saw me. She ran to me. She hugged me so tight.
"What's up?" I said.
"What's up? Where have you been? We have all been worried sick about you. You just disappeared. We found the whiskey on the roof and freaked out. Alec is crying in his room right now, because he thinks you killed yourself because of him." She exclaimed.
"Sorry. I have something to tell all of you. Go get Alec, Jace, and Clary. It's important. Go!" I shooed her off. Raphael and I just stood there waiting.

All four of them came through the door. Alec saw me and practically tackled me to the ground in a hug. I hugged back.
"I thought you were dead." He said.
"I am." I said. He pulled away from the hug, with a worried look on his face.
"Guys, I have something to tell you guys all." I started. "When I was up on the roof, I jumped off. I died, but someone saved me. Raphael saved me. He turned me to a vampire. I am dead, but I am ok."
They all stood there wide eyes.
"I'm so so sorry. I didn't know you would do that. This is all my fault-" Alec said, but I cut him off.
"No, it is not. I did this to myself. You went to the one you loved, and becoming a vampire wasn't bad. I have something else to tell you." I paused. "Raphael is my new boyfriend."
They smiled and we all group hugged. Alec whispered in my ear "I am so happy for you." I whispered back "Same for you."

We all were friends together. Sure, we had are ups and downs, and sideways. You can't forget the sideways. But, we are a family. And sure, being a vampire was difficult and took some time getting used to, but we pulled it off. Together.

"Cross my heart,
hope to die
burn my lungs,
and curse my eyes."
-P!ATD