Imagine- Pizzzzzzza (Alec×Reader)

Y/n's Pov
It was my cheat day today and I could eat anything that was greasy or fattening. But just for these precious 24 hours. You see, us Shadowhunters have to stay in shape so we work out a lot and have strict diets to stick to. We only have a cheat day once every 2 months. Sucks, I know.

Anyways, I walked into my boyfriend's room with a while box of my favorite New York pizza. It was greasy, fattening, and could probably give you a heart attack.

Alec looked up from his phone and saw the box. He looked shocked and I wiggled my eyebrows.

"What is that?" He emphasizes the 'that'.

"Oh nothing, just our favorite pizza place's pizza for my cheat day." I said like it was nothing.

You see, Alec and I went to this pizza place on our 4th date and ate a lot of pizza. We both love it. Unfortunately, Alec does not have the same cheat day as me.

"Ok, fine. But why are you eating it around me?" He emphasizes 'me' again.

"Because I can." I sassed.

I was about to sit down before he grabbed my waist and pulled me down causing me to almost drop the pizza.

"HEY HEY HEY! THE PIZZA DID NOTHING TO YOU!" I yelled.

He started laughing and I pouted.

"Can I have some?" He asked reaching to grab the last slice.

I slapped his hand away and shook my head.

"Nope, not your cheat day." I said.

He pouted and then spoke again.

"But-But just one slice-"

"NO! MY PIZZA!" I yelled.

"Please just one??" He begged.

"No!" I said.

"Yes!" He said.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Haha! You said yes!" Alec shouted in victory.

"Hey you tricked me!" I pouted.

"Its nothing personal, babygirl (melts). But no one comes between me and my pizza." He said smuggley.

"It's Not Your PIZZA!" I screamed.

"Now it is!" Alec said and took the slice and ate it.

I pouted and got up with the empty box and started walking towards the door while he was still sitting down.

"I'm going to tell your boss!" I screamed still walking.

"No! Hey baby, I'm sorry. I'll buy you more." He begs and runs and grabs my arm.

"Ok!" I smile cheesy while we walk to get more pizza.

The classic "I'm telling your boss!" trick always works.