Imagine- Role switch part 1 (Jace×Reader)

Jace's POV
I watched my mom push me through the portal. I was at the police station. I knew Luke was here, so I went to look for him, but I saw him talking to a man and a women.

Time Skip.....
I can't believe that Luke was after that cup thing mom was talking about. I needed to check on mom, so I went back to our house.

My mom wasn't there, and the house was a wreck. Then, out of nowhere, the monster I saw at Pandemonium popped up. I ran away from it. It chased after me. A stinging pain came to my neck, and when I looked down its tentacle was in my neck.

Then, a girl came, and stabbed the beast. It was gone. When she looked up, I saw that the girl was around my age, and had a sword type thing.

"Are you ok?" She asked me.
"Yeah, other than the whole in my neck." I said. She looked at my neck, and then back up at me.
"We'll get that fixed." She said.
"What are you?" I asked, finally.
"We will get to that later, but all you need to know is to not to trust anyone." She said.
"How can I trust you?" I asked.
"I just saved your life." She said.
"Good point." I said, and then I fell. She caught me though. Dark soon took over my vision.

Y/n's POV
Jace fell into my arms. I held him up with one arm, and took out my stele. I drew the strenghth rune on my left wrist, and picked him up.

I took him to the Institute. The infirmary put the healing rune on him, and I waited till he woke up. He is a Shadowhunter. He's really cute, and I think he would be a great Shadowhunter. Wait y/n stop, we can't date him. He wouldn't want to date me anyways.

Time Skip....
Jace's POV
I opened my eyes, to see that pretty girl that saved me, right next to the bed I was on. She looked up at me, and smiled. I smiled back, but the n asked
"What are you? And what happened to me?"
"Well, I am a Shadowhunter, and so are you. We protect the human world from the demon world, and a demon put venom on your neck, so we put a healing rune on it." She said. I was shocked, and you could see it on my  face.
"Huh?" I asked.

Time Skip...
After about an hour of explaining, I finally understood everything. And now I knew I had to save my mom. We talked about ourselves too. We shared some good laughter. I really liked her.

Time Skip...
I was going to ask y/n out after we are done eating.

We finished eating, and I knew it was go time. I walked up to y/n, who was going to train.
"Hey y/n?" I said.
"Yeah?" She said turning towards me.
"Well, ever since you saved me, I have had a really big crush on you, and I was wondering ifyouwantedtogooutwithme?" I asked, nervous and quickly.
"I'm sorry, could you repeat that?" She asked.
"Will you go out with me?" I asked. Her face lit up, and she nodded her head fast.
"Yeah!" She continued. "I have had a crush on you too, but I never thought you would like me."
"Who wouldn't? Your beautiful, smart, funny, adorable. It could go on and on. But, I would love to date you. So, would you like to be my girlfriend?" I asked. She had tears on her eyes, and was smiling. She hugged me tight and whispered in my ear
"Yes"

"Everything you want is out
there waiting for you to ask.
Everything you want
also wants you.
But, you have to take action
to get it."
-Jack Canfield

A/N
I know I am really later on this, but my dog died two days ago, and I am heartbroken.      
               ~Author