Imagine- I'm not ok Part 1 (idk a little bit of Alec and Raphael)

*Warning- suicide*
Alec's POV
I don't know how to tell y/n. I still care for her, its just I like someone else. Magnus. I never knew I was gay, until I met him. I don't want to hurt y/n, though. She was always there for me when I needed her and me for her. Could things get any worse...

I just decided to tell her. I walked to her room, and knocked on the door. I was so nervous. My breathing was shaky and I could hear my heartbeat.
The door opened, and there stood y/n, smiling at me.
"Hey!" She said.
"Hi, I need to tell you something." I said, looking at the floor.
"Ok, come in." She said, slowly. I walked in following after her. We sat on her couch together.

"Y/n, I don't know how to say this, but I am gay." I said, slowly. Her face fell, and I could see tears form in her eyes.
"I understand." She said, blankly. I saw her stare off a little bit. "Who is it?" She asked, not taking her eyes off the wall.
"What?" I asksd, oblivious.
"Who do you like? Who made you know you were gay?" She asked.
"Magnus." I said. She nodded. I felt really bad.

After a minute of silence, she gave me a hug, and grabbed my shoulders, looking into my eyes.
"Go get him." She said.
"What?" I asked.
"Go get Magnus. I want you to be happy, and if you're not happy with me, find what makes you happy. I know Magnus likes you back, because how could he not? I'm ok, I'll be ok. Go get him Alec, be happy, and never look back." This took me by shock. I thought she would be mad or be breaking down, but no. She is telling me to go after him after I just broke her heart.

I hugged her tight, whispering thank yous over and over. Y/n is the best person I'll ever know.
"Go be happy." She whispered in my ear, with a smile. I nodded and jumped up, running to go get Magnus.

Y/n's POV
I was heartbroken. I knew Alec was acting weird around me, but I thought he was doing it without even knowing. I was happy for him though. He was going to be happy. But, now all I feel is lonely.

I grabbed a bottle of whiskey and jumped to the roof of the Institute, tears rolling down my face. I couldn't live this life anymore.

Sitting on the roof was like sitting on the clouds. You could see everything. All of New York was spread out in front of me. I inched closer to the edge of the roof, and swung my feet over the side. This was it. I was going to die today. When I told Alec I was ok, I was lying. I'm not ok...

I closed my eyes and turned around. I couldn't see the beautiful city anymore, only darkness.

I stepped to the edge, feeling the drop. I couldn't hear other's voices anymore, just silence.

I leaned back, feeling the air take me down. I couldn't feel the roof anymore, just air.

The air pulled me down quickly, and I opened my eyes one last time to see the sky full of stars.

I hit the ground, my vision leaving.

Raphael's POV
I watched y/n sit on that roof. I watched her take those large swigs of whiskey, and I watched her get closer to the edge. I watched her fall...

I never thought she would do it, but I was wrong.

I sped off the building I was on, and tried to get to her. She hit the ground hard. I couldn't let her die. I sped to her, and quickly bit into her neck. I sucked her blood. I had to let her live.

I drank all the blood it took, and grabbed her bridal style. I took her back to Hotel Dumort. I laid her down on a couch, and let her rest. When she wakes up, she will never be the same again. She will be one of us. What if she gets mad? What if she gets mad at me? This was going to be a long night.

"I understand with love
comes pain,
but why did I have to love so much?"
-Unknown

A/N
Story idea: emcorn2017
I am going to say the same thing I said last time, there is always someone to talk to. I am here if you need someone to talk to, and others are there too. Remember, Stay Alive|-/
~Author