Imagine- We love you more (Simon×Reader)

Y/n's POV
I opened my eyes and quickly shut them once the sun blinded me. I heard Simon shuffle next to me, and I turned over and faced him. He slept so peacefully. I touched his cheek and kissed him. He opened his eyes, looked down at me, and smiled.

I remembered that I had some errands to run today, so I started to get up out of bed, but Simon groaned and grabbed my arm, pulling me back into the bed, and I giggled. He pulled me closer into his chest and kissed my forehead.
"I have to go, Simon." I said. He opened one eye, and looked at me.
"Nooooo!" He groaned, and I laughed at how childish he was. His grip tightened around me. I tried to escape, but I didn't move an inch. I decided that 10 more minutes wouldn't hurt.

We laid there peacefully. Then, the worst thing happened. My alarm clock went off causing us to both wake up and jump. We bursted out laughing. I kissed him, and we both started to get out of bed.

Once we got to our bedroom door, he kissed me on the lips and hugged me.
"I love you." He said.
"I love you more." I said.
"Impossible." He smirked.
"Possible." I said, causing him to pout.
I broke free from his hug and walked to the door. He followed.

I made a cup of coffee for the both of us, and started to make breafast. Then, I heard the sound of 4 little feet coming down the stairs. Simon and I smiled at eachother.

Our two children came running down the stairs. Lily, our 2 year old daughter, and Julian, our 4 year old son. Lily and Julian gave me a hug first, and then Simon.
"Hewo mommy." Julian said.
"Goo mornin mommy." Lily said. I bent down, and gave them both a kiss on the head. I picked Lily up, and put her in her highchair, and put Julian in his seat. I served them their eggs and pancakes, and watched my beautiful family.
"I wove you, mommy and daddy." They said in unison.
"We love you more." Simon and I said in unison back.

"Family is not an important thing.
It's everything."
-Michael J. Fox