The baby bump (Raphael+Reader)

This is a request so the name will be specific and there will be certain characteristics, enjoy.

Maddison's Pov
I'm Maddison Montgomery and I'm dating the famous Raphael Santiago. We have been dating for a while and lately we've been going through a rough patch.

  I had been going to Pandemonium to let loose and party. I just wanted to have a good time while Raphael was working.

  Raphael got home early one day and found out about my nightly activity. I explained to him that it was just me going out and partying. But he didn't believe me, he thought I was cheating on him.

  "This makes perfect sense, Maddison!" Raphael shouts at me, "You leave for hours during the night while I'm gone and don't tell me."

  "I'm not cheating on you Raphael!" I yell, crying.

  "Then why do you leave for hours and come back drunk and tired?" Raphael yells.

  "Because I'm PARTYING! That's exactly what a long night of partying sounds like!"

  "Why do you need to party? Why can't you just stay home?" He yells.

  "Because you're never here!" I shout, sobbing.

  Raphael goes completely silent. His face softens but he quickly covers it up with a scowl.

  "I wake up everyday to no one! I come home to no one! I should be the one accusing you of cheating! I never see you anymore! What's the point of this relationship if I never see you?" I say the last part softly.

  "There isn't." Raphael mutters.

  "What?" I panic.

  "We're over, Maddison. You cheated on me and then blame me for it? Who does th-?"

  I don't even hear the rest of him. I slam our bedroom door in his face and pack up all my stuff. My sobs were so loud I didn't hear Raphael destroy the whole living room and slam the door behind him.

  I grab my suitcase and brace myself to see Raphael one last time. I push the door open and see the living room trashed. Then I notice, he's gone.

  I quickly rush out of the hotel and run to the New York Institute. Clary is a good friend of mine and said if I ever needed a place to stay I could stay there. I guess this was my life now.

3 months later...
  Yeah, I'm still alive. Oh and pregnant. With Raphael's baby.

  I'm not over him at all and the baby certainly doesn't help with trying to get over him. Turns out, I was already 1 month pregnant when Raphael broke up with me.

  Now, I'm 4 months pregnant and I can definitely feel it hitting me. My dark hair has faded and gone frizzy and my pale skin has somehow gotten even paler.

  I don't know how Raphael will find out about this baby, but I know that I will have all my friends standing behind me. Specifically, Jace.

  He has helped the most through this pregnancy. He was there when I needed chocolate or any weird cravings. He was there to rub my feet when they started to hurt. Jace was basically a life saver.

  We were friends though. Only friends. Jace knew this from the beginning. I had doubts that I was ever going to get over Raphael and he knew.

  Today was just like any other day. I walked with Jace to one of the meeting rooms for an important event. We usually meet with other Shadowhunters, but today we were meeting with a Downworlder.

  I had fears that it would be Raphael but we don't even know what the Downworlder is. I got up from my seat and stood next to Jace.

  "How are you, Maddison?" Jace asks, like every other day.

  "I'm good, nervous, but good." I nod.

  "Why are you nervous?" Jace asks concerned.
  I took a deep breath trying to control all possible breakdowns. Hey, the baby adds extra emotions.

  "What if the Downworlder is Raphael, Jace?" I whimper quietly, "If it's him, I can't face him."

  "I doubt it will be him, but if it is, I'll knock his teeth in." Jace smiled.

  I laughed at his comment and went in for a hug. We hugged for a good 2 minutes and then I pulled away and kissed him on the cheek, which he did in return.

  We heard someone clear their throats and we look to the door to find my worst nightmare. It was Raphael of course. Curse my bad luck.

  I stepped away from Jace slightly and took a deep breath. Raphael looked pissed and I didn't think he could get angrier until his eyes trailed down to my very noticeable baby bump.

  I could see steam coming out of his head after that moment. Before anyone could say anything, we were interrupted by the other fellow Shadowhunters joining us for the meeting.

  We made it through the meeting. Raphael and Jace would make side comments at each other instead of actually solving the problem at hand every minute it seemed. I ignored them, but I couldn't ignore the looks Raphael was giving me. They were looks of anger, pure sadness, and disappointment.

  This has to be the time for me to tell him. It's today or never because I want to get this off my chest now before I cause the baby any stress.

  Everyone left the meeting room while I stayed back and cleaned up the files from the meeting. I thought I was alone until I heard the door slam. I jumped and looked up to see Raphael standing in front of me livid.

  "How could you move on that fast? Was what we had not real?" Raphael behind to shout.

  "You are the one that broke up with me!" I shouted back.

  "I was drunk that night. Everything coming out of my mouth was a lie. Didn't you see all those texts and phone calls I gave you?" He brings his voice down.

  "I cut myself off from all technology after we broke up." I say matter of factly.

  "Yeah well in that time I didn't know you were getting pregnant and finding other boyfriends!"  He says on the verge of tears.

  "What are you talking about?" I yell.

  "Jace's baby in your stomach right now! That's what I'm talking about!" He screams.

  "The baby is yours, Raphael!" I scream to end his bickering.

  Everything goes silent. Déjà Vu, anyone?

  "It's mine..?" He asks in disbelief.

  "Yes, Raphael. I was pregnant when we broke up." I state.

  "I'm gonna be a dad?" I nod. "I'm gonna be a dad!" He says excitedly.

  I laugh at his childish behavior.

  "Mi Amor, I'm so so sorry for what I said. I will make up for all the times I was never there for you," he kneels to my stomach, "and you."

  "Ok, I forgive you. Now get up here." I pull him by the collar and kiss him passionately, "I've wanted to do that for long time." I laugh.

  Raphael stuck to his word. He was there for me throughout the whole rest of the pregnancy. Everything I needed, he got. We brought our baby into the world and they were given a mother and a father that loved them very much. We were the perfect family in my eyes.