Manchester Attack:-(

Guys, I know this happened like a week ago, but I am still lost with words.  It is just hard to believe that something this tragic could happen in such a happy place like a concert, let alone with Ariana Grande there.  All of my prays go out to Manchester and the families of lost loved ones.  Stay strong. Hopefully, our generation will try and change things.  All of is need to forget about war.  Think about our future.  None of us will have a future if all that is done is war.  Peace on earth has always been my motto.  And I hope that one day, it won't need to be said anymore because we are all living in peace.  Again, I feel horrible for all at that concert and all that passed away.  May the fallen become some badass angels.  A lot of you probably don't want to read a huge internet post saying the same thing, but for those who did, God bless you.  We all are supposed to love each other and treat each other equally, not constantly be fighting over stupid things.  Do all the fallen ones a favor and hug or kiss or spend time with your family because they never got a chance to say goodbye.  Thank you.

#prayformanchester #standbyariana #manchesterarena #prayforariana

Btw, I put a video for you guys to make you guys laugh and not be sad.
               ~Author