Imagine- The 4th of July (Sebastian×Reader)

Y/n's Pov
It was the 4th of July. Before I knew I was a shadowhunter, I celebrated it every year with my family with fireworks, food, and pool parties. I loved it.

That is until my family died. I had no one to celebrate with. So today, I sat cuddling with Sebastian. I had my head laid on his chest and he was stroking my hair slowly.

I started frowning reminding myself of my family and remembering what day it is. I think Sebastian noticed.

"Babe, what's wrong?" He asked.

I started dating Sebastian the first month I became a shadowhunter.

"N-Nothing." I lied.

"I know you're lieing." He said.

'Shit'

"It's just, do you know what today is?" I asked.

"July 4th, why?"

Bingo! You see Sebastian is from London so he doesn't celebrate this holiday.

"In America, the 4th of July is a holiday to celebrate our country. We set off fireworks and eat a lot of food. I used to spend it with my family, but they died and now I have no one to spend it with." I said, pouting.

"I'm sorry, babygirl. You have me though." He spoke.

He was right, but he didn't know the 4th of July that well and I'm pretty sure he would be uncomfortable.

"But you don't know the 4th of July that well and I don't know. Don't you just think, we can cuddle all day?" I asked trying to change the subject.

2 minutes later Sebastian speaks up.

"Sorry, babes. No can do. I have work to do." He said and started getting up.

I groaned and rolled over.

Sebastian left our room 10 minutes later. I just scrolled through Instagram looking at pictures of everyone's parties.

I frowned.

Later, I finally got up and got ready for my day.

I was about to go and go shopping when a note slides under the door. I pick it up and read it quickly.

"Come to the backyard."

I smiled wondering who it's from. I throw on some flats and step into the hallway. I walk over to the backdoor and open it. I step outside and start crying tears of joy.

Infront of me, is a huge pool, lots of food, all my fellow shadowhunters, and fireworks. I see Sebastian standing in the middle of the whole party smirking.

I run over to him and hug him with my legs wrapped around his waist. I kissed his cheek and hugged him.

"Thank you!" I sqeuled

"No problem, I'll do anything for you, baby." He said smiling.

He wiped my tears.

"I love you." I said and kisses him.

"I love you more." He said.

"Impossible!" I raised my voice.

"Possible!" He yelled.

"Oh I hate when you do that!" I said.

"No, you loveeeeeee it!" He said and kissed me.

"You're right." I said and started kissing him again.

We spent the rest of the night, dancing, eating, swimming, and partying.