Imagine- Alec gets worried about you (Alec×Reader)

Y/n's POV
I had just gotten back from a huge mission with Jace, Izzy, and my boyfriend Alec. When I got back, I changed, and then was bored. Alec and Jace had work to do, and Izzy, well...I really don't know where she is.

I sat on me and Alec's bed and looked at my horibble, messy, and crazy hair and decided to go get it done. I decided to leave without telling anyone so, I wouldn't disrupt them. I admit I probably should have left them a note or something, but well... I'll be back before they know it.

When I was outside the Institute, I left to the mall.

I made my way to the salon, and asked them to do a ombre color of teal at the top and then a light blue color at the bottom. I turned my phone off and sat back and relaxed.

3 hours later....
My hair was done and dang did it look beautiful. I absolutely love it. I checked what time it was and...WOW it took three hours for me to get my hair done. My hair was now blue/teal (pic above) and was slightly curlier.

When, I paid and left the salon, I realized that I still had my phone turned off. So, I turned it on and saw I had
25 missed calls and 47 new messages from Big Bro😂
43 missed calls and 69 new messages from parabatai sister👭
72 missed calls and 97 new messages from baby😍
Man, did they miss me that much. I decided to call Jace back first. He answered immediately.

Phone Call
Me
Jace

"Hello"

"Y/n omg. I am so glad to hear your voice. Where are you? Are you okay? Why aren't you answering your calls or texts? What happend to you? Wha-"

"Woah...slow down. What is going on."

"Well first you left without telling us and second Valentine is looking for you. Alec is freaking out."

"Omg, I'll be back as soo-"

End of phone call

Then, the line went dead, and my phone stopped working.

Jace's POV
"Omg, I'll be back as soo-"
Then the line went dead, but my phone was still working. Izzy and Alec were literally on top of me while I was talking to her. I put the phone down , and looked at him with a sad look.
"Alec......the line went dead." I said. His eyes were red from crying and then he broke down again. We all just sat there talking with Alec telling him everything would be okay. Izzy and I are still amazed. Y/n has been the only girl Alec cared about deeply.

Y/n's POV
After the line went dead, I raced towards the Institute. When, I was a street away, I slowed down, and looked at my phone. Turns out, it was really just dead. Danmit. I walked into the Institute and instantly saw all three of them. When, Alec saw me he jumped over a desk and ran towards me. I had my arms opened and hugged him. We didn't let go for at least 10 minutes. We were too busy crying in eachother's arms. He broke the silence by saying:
"Don't ever do that to me again! I don't know what I would have done without you. Promise me"
"I promise, I really just went to go get my hair done." I laughed at the end.
He broke away from the bone crushing hug, and stroked my new hair. I was actually kinda scared he wouldn't like it.
"I love it and I love you." he said "It really brings out those beautiful eyes."
"I love you too." I said without hesitation. With that he pressed his lips against mine. Right now, I knew Alec was going to always be there.