Imagine- Wedding (Malec)

Requested by butterflygirl3

Y/n's Pov
Today was the day. The Wedding. Not mine of course, but my best friends, Alec's. He was getting married to Magnus. My all time ship❤. I shipped them from day 1 and now I'm watching them get married. Since I was Alec's best friend, I got to be his best woman I guess you could call it. Better luck next time, Jace.

I would stand next to Alec in the wedding and calm him down if he gets nervous. Magnus would come down the isle and meet Alec. And then they would live happily ever after.

I got dressed in my blue skin tight dress and walked to see Alec in his dressing room. He was pacing and fumbling with his tie that was a knot.

"Alec, you did it wrong." I said, making him jump.

"What?" He asked, clearly nervous.

"Your tie." I gestured. "You did it wrong."

"Oh, ok." He said running a hand through his hair. I walked up to him and started doing his tie the right way.

"You don't have to be nervous." I said.

"Me? Nervous? Ha!" Alec said, lying.

"Yeah, you're really nervous." I mumbled.

"Ok, I am. So? Shouldn't everyone be nervous on their wedding day." He said.

"Yes, but you should be happy because you are going to spend the rest of your life with someone you love; Magnus." I said.

"You're right. I should be happy and I am." He said confidently.

"You're damn right I'm right. I can't remember a time I was goddamn wrong!"(-; I said making him laugh.

"Thanks." He said seriously.

"Alec, you're my best friend. I would do anything to make you happy." I said, hugging him.

"I'm also glad you're my best woman. I will need a lot of help on the altar." He chuckled.

"I hope not." I giggled.

Once everything was done, we linked arms and walked up to the altar. We waited for when it would begin and when it did, Alex looked back at me nervously and I gave him a reassuring smile which he returned.

Magnus walked up the isle and they continued with the ceremony. I couldn't help, but cry at the thoughtful things they were saying. They did their vows and put on the rings.

Once, they were done, they kissed and all of us cheered. They walked down the isle together to the reception part and I gave my speech about Alec.

"Oh my gosh! My best friend just got married. I am so excited for him and I am glad he is starting his new life.

I remember when I first met Alec. He was an asshole, but I would be an asshole to me too. I was an annoying 11 year old girl and he was a 13 year old boy trying to stay as stubborn as possible. But, over the next few years he taught me so much about being a shadowhunter, life, friend ship, and love. Watching those two lovebirds fall in love was liking a cheesy movie on TV. Cheesy and cringey, but in the best kind of way.

I have to say, Alec, thanks for being my best friend. You taught me so much and still are. I wish you the best with your new life. Love ya." I finished a tear rolling down my cheek.

Alec got up and gave me a right hug. It felt good to see him be so happy. I guess I'm next?