The Baby (Raphael+Reader)

This is a request from kayleigh2315 hope you like it.
Y/n's Pov
My name is Y/n. I have pale skin and long, dark brown hair. Oh and I'm also dating a vampire, well I'm one too.

I personally, don't like kids. They are annoying, loud, and somehow always get into a mess. Hence the reason, that I will not be a mom and Raphael will not be a dad.

  Anyways, Simon and I were walking back to the hotel from a mission we had at the Institute. They really don't like us, but we still attempt to help them.

  Simon and I stumbled into an alley on our way back. We heard a noise and Simon immediately went into an 'over protective brother' mood. We weren't even related.

  "You stay here, I'll check it out." He said.

  I rolled my eyes and walked with him anyways. He looked at me with a glare, but it was immediately wiped away when he heard the noise again, this time louder.

  "It kinda sounds like... crying maybe?" I suggested.

  "You're right. Let's go." Simon said.

  We walked farther down the alley until we found the noise. A small body laid in a blanket, screaming.

  "Oh my god, Simon. It's a baby!" I screeched and reached down to pick it up. Simon threw his hand in front of mine.

  "Stop, it could be dangerous." He warned me.

  "It's a baby, not a booby trap." I rolled my eyes.

  "You never know." Simon said cautiously.

  "Whatever." I leaned over and picked the poor thing up.

  "I'm surprised you care, you hate children." Simon said in shock.

  "Well, this poor thing didn't deserve this. And I still do." I glared at him.

  I cradled the baby in my arms until it stopped crying.

  "We have to take it back to the hotel." I said, there was no other option.

  "Don't you think Raphael will be pretty pissed that you brought a random baby back to the hotel?"

  "You have a point, but what else can we do? Everything is closed and it is very late. We can't let this baby died because my boyfriend is stubborn and stuck up." I said.

  "You're right, now let's get you and you," he gestured to the baby, "back to the hotel before Raphael tracks us down."

  I nodded in agreement.

  Once we were back at the hotel, I saw Raphael rushing out into the lobby for me.

  "Where have you been? You're like an hour late!" He yelled.

  Then I saw his eyes travel from my face to Simon and then to the baby girl sitting in my arms.

  His face softened up for like 0.1 seconds and then immediately was replaced with an angry face. I began to shrivel underneath his glare.

  "What the hell is that?!"

  "Um- we- I..-Well? Uh we w-were walking through an a-alley and we saw t-the baby sitting in a b-blanket crying and we uh couldn't j-just leave it there!" I stuttered out.

  Simon took this as the warning for him to leave and he did as fast as he could.

  "You couldn't have called me or something?! I would have found something to do with it."