Imagine- It Hurts (Jace×Reader)

A/N
Please listen to the song.
Y/n's POV
We were trying to get Izzy back. Apparently, she was taken by some powerful demon prince. Magnus was going to summon him and bring him in our presence.

I was honestly scared. He was so powerful and evil.  He could do anything. 

Right now, I was in my shared room with Jace, trying to calm down. What if something happened that killed one of us? I would never forgive myself. I have such a bad feeling about this and I think Jace can notice. 

"Babe, what's up?" He asked me.

"N-Nothing. Why would you say that?" I lied.

"Oh, I don't know... maybe because you've been pacing around our room instead of kissing your amazing boyfriend." He said.

I giggled and realised I was pacing around the room. I stopped immediately and put my hands at my sides and took a deep breath. I say down next to him and kissed his cheek.

"I'm sorry... I'm just really nervous. I have a bad feeling about what we're doing to get Izzy back. The demon, h-he's so evil and could do anything to us." I sighed and looked down at the ground. He cupped my face and looked into my eyes.

"Babe, it will be ok. I will be at your side the whole time. I will protect you from whatever he tries." Jace said and then kissed me. 

"Ok., let's go." I sighed.

We made it to the secret room we would be doing the ritual. I saw Magnus preparing himself and Alec looking worried as hell. I wouldn't blame him.  His sister could be anywhere. Jace and I stood around in the same order they did. We all stood in a circle around the pentagram.

Magnus took a deep breath and then summoned the demon. He appeared in front of us. God, all the horrible things he has done made me sick (not literally)

Then it began, Alec asked his questions, the demon answered. The demon claimed that he didn't have Izzy, but Alex or anyone else for that matter didn't believed him.

More talking went on. I didn't listen though. I was too lost in thought. I watched every movement the demon made. 

Then everything was silent in my mind. It happened so fast. 

Magnus was losing his strength.
You could see it on his face.
In his eyes.
I knew it too.
But I didn't say anything.
The demon noticed.
He took advantage of that.
He used his energy and broke the barrier. 
Then, he pushed all of us back...
except for me.
He took out some sand from a bag.
Then, he sprinkled it on the ground. 
A growing pain grew in my head.
In everyone else's too.
I started to scream.
"Jace! It Hurts!"
I saw him.
He was on the ground holding his head.
Same with Clary, Alec, and Magnus.
I kneeled to the ground in pain, clutching my head. 
I was then swiftly picked up and put over the demon's shoulder.
I was able to see everyone's faces.
Jace looked so mad,
worried,
sad,
and scared.
Jace activated a rune on his wrist without his stele and a sword appeared in his hands. 
The last thing I saw was Jace trying to stab the demon and save me.
But, it was too late.
The demon and I were transported to somewhere, I don't know.
Then, I felt the pain in my head again and I passed out.

Jace's POV
"I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO HER!!" I screamed at Alec.
"It's not your fault, Jace." Alec tried to convince me.
"YES, ALEC! YES IT IS! SHE TOLD ME! SHE told me....I...I didn't listen. NOW, SHE'S GONE! I DON'T KNOW WHERE AND WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?" I screamed.
A tear slipped down my cheek.
The cheek she kissed before she was gone. I have to get her back.
"TELL ME HOW TO FEEL!" I screamed.
"I AM SO MAD AT MYSELF! SO SAD
Y/N'S GONE! SCARED OF WHAT THAT SON OF A BITCH WILL DO TO HER! WORRIED FOR HER LIFE! I-I w-what do I-I do?" I asked.  I slumped down against the wall my head in my hands.
Alec slid down next to me and put his arm around me.
"We will find her."