Preference-Your guys' song

Jace-
Tidal Waves by All Time Low

Whenever you or him hear the song, you think of each other. It reminds you both of how happy you are to be with them. Whenever you're together and hear the song, you both can't help but to dance together.

Alec-
Let Me Love You- Mario

It's a classic song for pretty much everyone. But for you and Alec it's the song that played when yo7 first met. You were at Pandemonium and he came in for a mission. He talked to you while this song played and once he completed his mission, danced with you.

Simon-
Just the Way You Are- Bruno Mars

The song means so much to the both of you because sometimes you belittle yourself. This causes Simon to tell you that you are perfect just they way you are. He sings the song to you in a calming voice that usually puts you to sleep.

Raphael-
Crying in the club- Camila Cabello

The song just has so much beat in it that you can't help but to dance. Raphael wouldn't let you dance alone so he always joins. The song lifts of your spirits and makes you guys happy.

Sebastian-
A Thousand Years- Christina Perri

The song really just shows how much you both love each other. You guys would love each other forever or A Thousand Years to say. You guys will dance to the music and sometimes sing. No one can make that song mean anything different.