Imagine- Calm Down (Jace×Reader)

Requested by LovelyWolfyyy

Y/n's Pov
All I can do is watch. My heart hurts and I'm really angry, but I can't wolf out.

Oh yeah, my name is Y/n and I'm a werewolf. I am dating Jace Wayland and our relationship is amazing, but I have been noticing how close he has been getting with Clary.

I am so jealous, but with me being a wolf if I get too jealous and I'll turn into my wolf form. And that really hurts.

I watch as Clary and Jace hug after a very difficult mission. Ah, my blood is boiling! Why can't he hug me like that? Jace pulls away and sees my face. His eyes go wide and he grabs my arm. He pulls me up to the roof.

"UGH! ARE YOU CHEATING?" I scream.

"What? NO! BABE, I WOULD NEVER, CHEAT! I LOVE YOU!" He screamed back.

"WELL, WHY DO YOU HUG CLARY SO TIGHT?" My bones begin to crack. I scream out in pain. "BABE, CALM DOW-" Jace tries.

"WHY DO YOU TALK TO HER MORE THAN ME?" My bones crack again.
"Ahhh!" I scream. "BABE!" He screamed.

Then it happened. Pain shot all over my body. Every part of me, formed into werewolf form.

"BABY! STOP! CALM DOWN!" Jace said.

I couldn't hurt him, so I took off running on all fours off the top of the building. I landed on my feet and ran of towards the forest. Once, I was there, I hunted down a couple of animals, letting my anger out.

Then, once my anger was completely gone, I blacked out like I always do.

It happens to all werewolves. You turn, loose your anger, black out, and then come back as a normal human. You come back with all your clothes and items, but wherever you were is where you stay until someone comes and rescues and then lets you sleep. It drains a lot of power to be a werewolf.

Jace's Pov
I was totally freaking out. Y/n in werewolf form is super bad. She always goes super far and I don't know where she is. If I don't find her, she will stay asleep. It's fucked up, right?

I try to remember which direction she went while one tear slips. The others are trying to track her, but I find it useless.

She went towards the mall, no! The coffee shop? Ugh! Wait, she went in the direction of the woods. How did I miss that?!

I snap out of my thoughts and clean myself out. I exit the room I was in and went to Alec.

"Alec, Y/n's in the woods!" I said.

Y/n is Alec's best friend. Alec was freaking out too.

They both grabbed a weapon and walked to the woods.

She has to be here!

We walk into the woods and immediately begin searching. I searched the left side, Alec the right. I was still walking when I heard Alec shout.

"Jace! I found her! Come here!"

I followed his voice and came upon him and Y/n laying peacefully on the ground knocked out. I quickly picked her up and rushed her to the Institute.

We brought her in and placed her on our bed. Now, I just have to wait a couple of days until she wakes up.

3 days later....

Y/n's Pov
I opened my eyes to see I was in my bedroom well me and Jace's room. What happened?

Then everything hit me. I wolfed out on Jace. Ran away and blacked out.

I suddenly felt another weight on the other side of the bed. I sit up and look to see Jace staring at me.

"You're awake!" He said, amazed.

"Yeah." I nodded and hugged him tightly.

He hugged back and then we kissed.

"You better not make me jealous ever again." I said.

"You better not run away and leave me alone for 3 days." He said back.

"Wow, 3 days? Now, that's a record!" I said, giggling.

"Yeah, but I don't ever want you to break that record again!" He laughed.

"Yeah... I'll try!" I said, giggling. I got up and ran out of our room into the kitchen.

"GET BACK HERE!!!" He screamed and laughed.

"NOPE!" I said popping the 'p'.

He chased me all the way to the living room and tackled me on the couch.

"I love you." He said and pecked my lips. Then, he laid his head on my stomach.

"I love you too." I said back.