Preference- Your guys' favorite song

Jace-
Believer by Imagine Dragons
You guys like to listen to this song when you guys are training or feeling upset. It always cheers you guys up.

Alec-
Youth by Troye Sivan
You guys both enjoy this song. Sometimes, on the weekend, when you wake up, you can hear Alec singing it when he is making breakfast. And you always join with him. You both agree this song is perfect for you two.

Simon-
Misery by Creeper
You and Simon were never really fans of this kind of music, but this song you both loved. The band was a small band at the time, and the song is what Simon says will happen if you leave him. You will song together all the time, and enjoy eachother, but you always have to tell Simon that you're not going to leave him at the end of the song.

Raphael-
Jet Black Heart by 5 seconds of summer
You guys first heard this song while listening to a random playlist. In the end, you had tears and Raphael just grabbed you and danced with you. He would whisper in your ear that nothing could keep you two apart. Now, whenever you listen to it, you have tears and he dances with you, always whispering sweet things. The song is perfect for you too.

A/N
Everybody in this word was made to live. No one is a mistake, and no one should be left out. Everyone is equal in this world. Know that we shouldn't send hate to others, and we shouldn't judge other people. But people do it anyway, and without them we would have no one to prove wrong. No one to show you are creative and smart. So, bring on the hate. I will prove you wrong. I know some of you don't even want to read this, and probably skipped this whole note. But for those who kept reading, Thank you so very much.
~Author