Imagine- Amnesia Part 2 (Alec×Reader)

Previously....
Y/n's POV
I suddenly felt myself being pulled. Pulled back to my body. Pulled back to reality. Pulled back into my life. Pulled back to Alec.....

Alec's POV
"Are you y/n's boyfriend?" The male doctor asked. I was too weak to answer, so I just nod. The male doctor continued to speak.
"I'm sorry. She slipped into a coma..." My heart stopped...
---------------------------------

Y/n's POV
My body was so cold to the touch. I could hear my heart beating, ever so slowly. My breathing was also slow, my chest rising up and down. The world was slow for me. I watched my body, plugged into machines, an IV and other needles stuck in my arm. I heard from the doctor, I was in a coma. It was a week since I have heard that. No one has been able to see me. They're finally going to let somebody in today. Everyday, I would tell myself to wake up. I needed to wake up for everyone. I couldn't leave them.

Today, I walked over to my body, and grabbed my hand. It was freezing. I looked at my body again. I had bruises and scratches all over my face. I took squeezed my hand tight.
"Wake up." I whispered. Then, a tingly feeling grew throughout my body. I soon grew cold. Not like a slight chilliness, but like wearing a tink top and shorts in the winter. I wrap my arms around myself, hoping to warm me up. No luck. My body got colder and more tingly, and then everything was black.

My eyelids opened to reveal a dozen of doctors and nurses standing by my sides, and in front of the bed I was in. It looked like I was in a hospital bed.
Quickly one of the doctors asked me if I was ok. I answered fine, but then I realized, How did I get here?
"How did I get here?" I asked.
"You don't remember?" He asked.
"No." I replied.
"Well, y/n, you were involved in a severe car crash. You slipped into a coma, and here we are. But, do you remember anyone? Like family? Or a boyfriend or best friend." He asked. I answered with
"Yeah, I have a brother, mom, and dad, and I have two best friends, Y/b/f and Y/s/b/f, but no boyfriend." He looked shocked, and looked at the other doctors. I was so confused. They said a quick thank you, and then a nurse helped me.

Alec's POV
Y/n has been in a coma for a week, and I am waiting today to to go see her. I am snapped out of my thoughts when a doctor rushes through her door. I got worried, and stood up.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Y/n! She woke up!" He said, pure amazment in his voice.
"Well, can I see her?" I ask. He turns to me with a sympathetic face.
"That's the thing. She woke up with amnesia. She does not remember any of you. She has amnesia." He said. My heart sank to my feet when I heard this. I dropped to my knees, and cried. She is not going to know who I am. Or anyone else. This was horrible...

Y/n's POV
I wonder if they have tacos in the cafeteria. I haven't eaten anything in a while, and man was I hungry. But, also, I want to know when I can get out of here.

"NO I'M REALLY NOT FINE AT ALL
TELL ME THIS IS JUST A DREAM."
-Amnesia:5sos

A/N
There will be a part 3, and that will probably be up tomorrow, I know I know. Anyways, guys thanks for reading this, and.... yeah. Anyways, (28 time saying that) Enjoy!!!!!, and
I LOVE YA MY LITTLE DEMONHUNTERS!!!!!!!!☆♡◇♧♤■□●○•°》》《《 (This is our secret code now)
                   ~ Addy