Imagine- I think he's cheating (Raphael×Reader)

Y/n's POV
Things have been rough lately. I started dating Raphael around a year ago. I love him with all my heart, but I don't think he feels the same. For the past month, I haven't seen him as much, and forgotten about special things. I think he is cheating on me. I don't know why, but I just have a feeling. I don't want to confront him, though. What if he gets mad? What if he thinks I am too clingy, and leaves? Ugggghhhh.

I walked into the training room at the New York Institute. I was so mad about him skipping our date tonight. I started punching the punching bag. And punching and punching and punching.
"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N!!!!" I heard someone scream. I snapped out of my thought, and saw Izzy right next to me with a worried face. Then, I looked down at my knuckles to see them raw with blood. I didn't feel the pain though. I was numb. Izzy didn't ask, but just took my hands and cleaned them and bananged them.

Izzy and I sat on her bed. I was still staring at my hands.
"What is wrong?" Izzy asked.
"I think Raphael is cheating on me." I said.
"Oh honey." Izzy engulfed me in a huge hug, and I let the tears fall. We pulled apart, and she looked me in the eyes.
"Why do you think that?" She asked.
"Well, I haven't seen him that much anymore, and he keeps missing special dates like tonight we had one. I just... I don't know." I said.

I left the room that Izzy said a good long speech about how I don't need him, and I should confront him and move on in. But, the truth is I do need him. I love him. I couldn't leave him. I couldn't confront him. I couldn't do anything. I was weak and useless. He probably is cheating on me because I am not good enough for him-
I was snapped out of my thoughts when Raphael came out of nowhere, and pushed me against the wall.
"Do you really think I am cheating on you?" He asks. 'Oh no, He heard me.'
"No-No." I lied.
"Don't lie." He growled.
"Fine yes, I do." I said.
"Why?" He asks, curiosity just dropping from his voice.
"Because you miss all our special dates, and I never see you anymore." I said the last part a whisper. He leaned in closer, and brushed his lips against mine.
"You know I love you." He continued "and I would never leave you." He said looking into my eyes. I kissed him.
"I know, it's just... you know what? It doesn't matter I love you." I said. He removes me from the wall, and we kiss again. Then, he looks at my hands.
"What happend? Are you alright? Who did this?" He asks.
"I did, I got mad you missed date night, so I punched a punching bag too bard, and yeah..." I finished trailing off. He grabbed me, and kissed me harder than before.
"I am so sorry, love." He says.
"It's not your faul-"
""Yeah it is, if I was there for you, you wouldn't have done it." He says.
"So, where were you all those times?" I asked.
"I was nervous." He said.
"Nervous for what?" I asked.
"This." He said. He got down on one knee, and took out a beautiful diamond ring. I gasped, and started to cry, covering my mouth.
"Y/n, I have loved you since the first day I met you. You were at Hotel Dumort with the rest of your friends. You looked beautiful. You are there for my ups and downs, and I love you. Y/n, y/l/n, will you marry me?" He asks.
"YES!!!" respond quickly. He puts the ring on my finger, and gets up. He hugs me and lifts me up in a circle. I love him so much, this totally makes up for all the times he was gone.

"A jealous girlfriend, is a faithful girlfriend. If she doesn't get jealous when someone else has your attention, it's because someone has hers."
-Anonymous

A/N
credits to sincerlykate for this story idea.
                        ~Author