Imagine- Ya Jealous (Simon×Reader)

Y/n's POV
I haven't seen Simon in a while. And I miss him. If you can't already tell, Simon is my boyfriend, and I am a Shadowhunter. I love Simon so much. But, I miss him. With him living at Hotel Dumort, I don't get to see him anymore, and I am always bored. Everyone else has something important to do, but I am just over here like 'hello?'

Today was extra boring. So, I decided to go surprise Simon, but I would have to try and get around all the other vampires though. Some of them probably wouldn't care, but I need to watch out for Raphael. He would mess everything up.

When I get to Hotel Dumort, I simply just sneak through the door, and look to see no Raphael. 'Phew'
"Going somewhere?" Raphael whispers in my ear. I jumped almost 10 feet. The reason I didn't want to see Raphael is because he likes me a lot. Also, he makes Simon really jealous.
"No, just leaving. Bye Raphael." I said trying to walk to the door, but Raphael sped in front of me.
"Oh no, you're not going anywhere. Now tell me do you want to watch a movie or share some blood with me." He said.
"Neither, now if you'll excuse me, I have somewhere to be." I said.
"Cancel your plans because we have some new ones." He says, wrapping his hand around my shoulder. I quickly push it off. He would be breaking the Accorrds if he kidnapped me, so.... he can't take me. I lean against a wall waiting for him to grow tired, and leave. He stands right next to me, and keeps complementing me. I ignore him, but the problem is, I never told Simon to come here, so I guess I have to get passed him myself.

"Your hair is so soft." He said touching my hair.
"Stop." I said, smacking his hand away, he just put it back. I didn't bother anymore.
"She said STOP!" Simon yelled from one of the hallways.
"I know, but she really likes when I do that right, babe?" Raphael said. Simon's face grew red, and he sped up to Raphael. He pushed him against the wall and grabbed him by the collar.
"Don't my y/n babe again, you understand me?" Simon said to Raphael.

You see, your probably thinking:
'Isn't Raphael stronger than Simon?'
Well, I don't know why Simon is stronger, but it's ok in this situation.

Raphael nodded, and gulped. Simon pushed Raphael to the ground, and came over to me. He kissed me right there, just to make Raphael even more mad. When we pulled apart, he grabbed my hand, and took me out of the hotel.
"Ya Jealous?" I asked.
"No..." he said, clearly lieing.
"It's ok, I think it's cute when your jealous." I said, he smiled wide in response.
"So, why didn't you tell me you were coming?" He asked.
"Well, I was going to surprise you, but I failed because of that piece of dodo." I said, pouting like a little kid.
"Hey now now, y/n. You know you're not aloud to use that language. But, I still love you." Simon said.
"Awww, I love you too." I said kissing his cheek.
"RACE YOU TO THE MOVIES!!!!" He screamed. Starting to speed run. I put on my speed rune. I ran after him yelling.
"Hey, that's not fair."

"You are cute when you're
jealous."
-Anonymous

A/N
This story idea comes from ange_jolie Thanks for the idea.
~Author