Imagine- You get hurt (Alec×Reader)

This story idea also came from Sarah91t. Thank you for the idea. Go follow her.

Y/n's POV
Today was the big mission that me and my best friend, Jace, are going on. But, whenever Alex is around us, he always seems tense. I honestly, have a huge crush on him, but I know he doesn't like me. We aren't really close, and he doesn't talk to me that much anymore.

Jace and I were on are way out of the Institute. I got to say goodbye to Izzy and Clary, but Alec was no where to be found. This made me sad because I thought he would at least wish me luck for the difficult mission.

Jace and I made it to the location and a bunch of demons showed up. Everything was going well until, I faced Jace and he had a scared look on his face. Then, I was injected with demon venom into my neck. I screamed loud, and then everything was dark.

Alec's POV
Y/n and Jace were going on their big mission today. I admit I probably should have said 'Good Luck' or 'Goodbye', but I couldn't do it. I have had a huge crush on y/n for a while, but I can tell she likes Jace. I know she wouldn't have the same feelings.

After I got back from a walk, I went into the center of the Institute, where Izzy was. Izzy came up to me and slapped my arm hard.
"What was that for!?" I asked.
"Why didn't you say goodbye to y/n? She was looking all over for you." She practically yelled.
"I couldn't do it, Izzy." I continued "You know I like y/n a lot, but she likes Jace."
"How do you know that?" She asked. I didn't, but I could tell just by the way they are around each other.
"I don't." I mumbled.
"Huh?" She said, trying to annoy me.
"I said, I don't."
"Exac-" Izzy was cut off by the doors of the Institute being thrown open. My heart dropped and tears welled in my eyes. Jace came running through  everyone with an unconscious y/n in his arms. I ran after as fast as I could.

When I got to the infirmary, Jace was standing outside of a closed infirmary room. He had tears running down his face. That only made me more worried.
"WHAT HAPPENED!!!" I yelled.
"We...were fi-fighting the de-de-mons.. and she g-g-got injected with demon v-v-venom in h-h-her n-neck." He sobbed clearly having a hard time. 'No No No No please'. I pushed past him, and looked through the Institute windows. 'Please stay y/n. Don't leave. Please y/n. I need you. Stay please. I love you.'  This is all my fault. If I was there- if I said goodbye. She probably thought I was mad at her. I broke down at this time.

I was a mess, crying my eyes out, hair a mess, and clothes wrinkled. I was sitting out of the infirmary waiting for them to let me in. Finally, I was aloud to see her.

I walked into her room, and saw her sleeping in her bed. I ran over and hugged her, and sat in a chair next to her. I grabbed her hand, held it, and kissed it. I burried my head into her hand, and cried into it.
"Please...y/n please don't leave. I wish I got to tell you, that I love you a lot. And that I was going to tell you, but Jace was always there. I was so jealous and stupid. But, I love you." I said softly.
"I love you too." I heard someone say.
I looked up, and saw y/n looking at me with a soft face. She grabbed my shirt by the collar and kissed me. I immediately kissed back. When we pulled apart, we rested out foreheads against each other's.
"I love you." I said.
"I love you too." She said again.